Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:46 pm
Indya laughed' Is that a challenge I hear dear hatter? " her tailed twitched as a mischevious smile appeared on her face " because if so I'm willing to take the challenge" She looked over as Alice spoke up "Thank you Alice, we could use all the help we can"

Jasper nodded " Not at all , and perhaps I should teach you " He of course , was teasing her knowing she couldn't fly. He made his way quickly excited to see his family and they soon landed where his parents resided. Lowering his wings so she could get off before he changed back . Then with a flourish he changed back to Jasper "Alright..here we go"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:52 pm
"Oh, dear," Hatter said with mock concern. "Sounds like I better come supervise you kids." When his three tea-time companions looked up at him expectantly, he rolled his eyes and said, "No, you don't have to help. In fact, you'll probably make the place even worse." He laughed as Dormy stuck his tongue out at him, and promptly fell back asleep.

"Well, let's get to it, shall we?" he said as he and Alice joined the pair.

"Cheshire and I will watch over the little ones," Tick said with a smile.

"Thank you," said Alice. Mimicry offered his arm to Indya and began the walk toward the Hatter's home.

~~~

Nana slid to the ground and took Jasper's hand even as his claws were still shrinking down to normal-sized fingernails. She reached up and knocked on the door, holding her breath and waiting.

((I'll handle the Gareth/Lenore and Hannah/Kavarel scenes, 'cause I'm super familiar with the characters that MadHattard made ^-^ )

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Indya mocked a sigh" Oh dear Mimicry it seems we won't get that alone time after all to make the big mess in Hatter's kitchen" She grinned "Yes lets get started, lets make this a fun day for them" She took Mimcry's arm and began walking toward Hatter's with him.

Jasper took a deep breath as the door opened, he was unsure what to expect since it had been a while since their last visit here . He hoped it would not be too drastically different, but either way he knew he had to get them to come with them to the wedding.

(alright)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:27 pm
"Oh dear, indeed," Mimicry agreed, stifling a chuckle. The foursome reached the Hatter's home in a fairly short amount of time-- they had all long since learned the route by heart. The house was still in a considerable state of disrepair from Rosalie's reign, but it wasn't beyond saving. They made their way into the kitchen and the Hatter spread his arms wide.

"Let's see what we have," he said, indicating the many cupboards and lopsided shelves. "And what we don't have, I'm sure we can find. What do we want to make?"

~~~

The face that peered out at them through the crack in the door was female, gentle, and not entirely beyond the point of being considered young. Lenore. Upon seeing the pair standing on the threshold, both her eyes and the opening in the door widened.

"Jasper?" she breathed, as if unable to believe her eyes. "Gareth!" she called into the house. "Gareth, come quickly!"

"Mother," he said with a loving smile. Before he could say any more, she had gathered him into her arms and was hugging him with no apparent intention of letting go. At last she did, though, and then it was Nana's turn. As they embraced, Gareth appeared, still strong and handsome, and all four melted into a second long-awaited display of affection.

When the joy at seeing his son and his mate had subsided to a manageable level, Gareth's eyes became troubled. "Did something happen?" he asked. "The last we spoke you had overthrown Rosalie, but you said there was still a threat.... Is everything all right?"

"Yes, everything's fine," Nana assured her. "At least... it is now. There were several parties vying for control of the throne, but they're all out of the picture now." Except for Mayeth, her subconscious reminded her, but at least she hasn't shown intention to take the throne yet.

Jasper nodded in accord. "The reason we're here is to invite you..." He glanced at Nana as if seeking permission to speak the words. She grinned in response and he finished, "...to our wedding."

Lenore clapped both hands over her mouth and buried her face in Gareth's chest. At first Nana thought something was wrong, but then she realized Lenore was laughing. Gareth put an arm around his wife and smiled at the young couple. "We've been waiting to hear those words for quite some time," he explained. "Congratulations to you both. When are the festivities?"

Jasper cast a sidelong glance at Nana, then sighed, "In two hours."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:36 pm
She smiled and started looking "Do we have the ingredients for a cake " She opened one of the cabinents coughing as some of the dust rose and letting out a small sneeze " Goodness Hatter , is there something you think we might make for them"

Jasper smiled and squeezed Nana's hand tightly , happy that this had gone better than he had expected. He knew they approved of them and he was glad they did , he didn't know what he'd do if they hadn't .  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:30 am
"I'm sure we do," said the Hatter. "Otherwise I haven't the faintest idea where all of those tarts and tea-cakes came from when we had our parties...." He sighed in reminiscence of the tea parties he had hosted so long ago. Oh, how mad they had gotten as they wore into the evening....

He opened a cupboard and let out a cry of triumph. "Aha! Found something!" In one dramatic motion, he swept various utensils, pots and layers of dust off of the counter and onto the floor, and began pulling ingredients down off of the shelf-- flour, sugar, salt, a precious little bottle of vanilla. "I'll go out and see if I can find milk and eggs," he said. "Do you think flamingo eggs would taste any different in a wedding cake?"

~~~

After Jasper's parents had happily accepted the wedding invitation, they accompanied as a foursome to pay a visit to Nana's parents, in the palace that was still only three years old, carved out of the cliff face by a distraught Kavarel Firestorm in the years Nana had been Rosalie's captive. Nana knocked on the door and stepped back, waiting.

((I'll finish this part tomorrow, but I'm waaaay dead right now. I just revamped all of the guild's Read Me posts and a couple more... so much formatting D: My brain and eyes are completely fried!))

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:22 pm
"Wonderful, that's almost everything that we need " She opened the boxes happy to find they were still good " I don't think it will make a difference, but in case perhaps march hare has some eggs at his home?" Turning on the sink she rinsed out the dishes so they would be clean, as there seemed to be a slight layer of dust on everything from Them being gone for a while.

Jasper waited by her side squeezing her hand as the door slowly opened as Nana's mother answered it " Hello ma'm, its nice to see you again"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:23 pm
"Of course!" cried Hatter. "How silly of me not to think of that before! Although they may have gone bad by now.... unless of course he still has a few birds outside his house! I'll be right back!" With a flourish of his coat, he swept out of the room, and they heard the back door clicking shut behind him.

Alice smiled and shook her head. "He's an odd one," she murmured. "He hasn't changed a bit from when I was a little girl. He even looks the same. Funny how that works, isn't it?" With a sigh, she took one of the measuring cups that Indya had washed and began spooning flour into it, tapping the sides of the cup to let the flour settle.

As it always did, her curiosity finally got the better of her. She turned to Indya, still measuring flour, and said, "So... if you don't mind my asking-- I wasn't involved in much of the business with the Tweedles-- what happened? I mean, when you and Nana were kidnapped? How did you manage until Mimicry and the others came along?"

~~~

"Jasper! ...Lindy?" Hannah Firestorm-- like Lenore-- could hardly believe her eyes. Quickly she enveloped them both in her embrace, which was surprisingly strong for a woman who appeared so frail and petite.

"Hello, Mother," Nana murmured, her voice muffled against her mother's blouse.

"Come inside, please," Hannah said, ushering them in through the doorway and sitting them down in the circle of chairs and gently tattered love seats that made up the sitting room. "Gareth, Lenore, it's wonderful to see you. Please come in, make yourselves at home. So, Shayalind... whatever is the occasion?"

Nana glanced at Jasper and smiled. "We're getting married," she said, quietly but with determination. "This afternoon. We would love for you and Father to attend the ceremony."

"Getting married without your father's blessing?" came a voice like thunder, that Nana would have recognized anywhere. She immediately stood and turned to face Kavarel Firestorm, her father and chief of the Guardians.

"Father," Nana said, running to him and throwing her arms around his neck. As he returned the embrace, she said as quickly as she could without her words running into one another, "We humbly request your blessing of this occasion of our civil union and demonstration of our endless love for one another, and that you attend the ceremonies and festivities to accompany said occasion." Pulling away from the hug, she grinned and kissed him on the cheek. "Was that a good enough request?"

"Good enough for now. I give you both my blessing." He embraced his daughter again, and beckoned for Jasper to join.  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:50 pm
Indya laughed as Hatter took off , "He never seemed to have changed , and yes , its a bit funny how that works" She kept washing the dishes going quiet for a moment after she asked " They .. treated us like royalty and tried to make us think that we were their girlfriends " She thought for a moment " I . kept moving and doing what I could to get their trust. "

Jasper smiled and joined in "Thank you sir.. " He took Nana's hand as they pulled away . He couldn't believe it, this was the happiest day of his life, next of course to the day he met Nana.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:30 pm
Alice shook her head, eyes wide. "That's awful," she breathed. "I mean, that they would try to deceive you like that when you had no memory to defend yourself...." She returned to measuring flour, then dumped the contents of the measuring cup into a large bowl that Indya had washed. As she put the flour away and started with the sugar, she added, "That was very brave of you, you know. Fighting back like that."

Mimicry put a comforting arm around Indya's waist, threading through her arms as she washed dishes. After a kiss on the cheek he released her and said, trying to lighten the mood, "What can I do to help? I feel utterly useless!"

~~~

Convincing their parents to attend their wedding was quite possibly the easiest task that Jasper and Nana had ever attempted to accomplish, and after Jasper and his parents transformed into Jabberwocky, actually returning to the forest was equally simple. They touched down in the grass, and Nana and her parents dismounted to allow the Jabberwockies to morph back into human form.

"Everyone," Nana said with a smile, "these are our parents. They've come to join the festivities-- please help them feel at home."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:28 am
Indya nodded "Yes , and I know it was purposeful . They were devious awful men " She pulled out another one of the measuring cups from the sink smiling as she heard Alice call her brave . She was about to reply when she felt Mimcry wrap his arm around her and kiss her " Well Alice could use help measuring some of the ingredients , or you can help dry the dishes" she loved when he'd hold her close like this.

Everyone looked over and came over after they landed welcoming them back and greeting their parents. It was obvious who was missing amongst the group as they were all gathered together , and Jasper figured they must of gone off already to prepare . slowly he took Nana's hand in his own and squeezed it "perhaps we should go help them .."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:40 pm
"Oh, that's all right, I'm doing just fine," Alice assured them with a smile. She knew that they hadn't been able to spend very much peaceful time with one another. "Mimicry, you help with the dishes."

"Yes, Ma'am," Mimicry said with a grin and a salute. He took his place by Indya's side, their hips touching, then took up a clean rag and began systematically drying off the dishes and utensils that she handed him and putting them on the shelves. This... this felt right. Secure. Peaceful. Loving. This was something he could certainly get used to.

~~~

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," Nana said. To their parents, she added, "Please, make yourselves at home here. We're just going to see what we can do to help with the preparations." To her mother, she added in a softer, almost mischievous voice, "Ask Clairice to show you her stuffed animal and doll collection. It will keep her occupied for hours."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:11 pm
Indya smiled, she felt it too. She gently handed him one of the dishes, making sure that when she did their hands brushed gently together giving them that little jolt she always felt when she touched him. She was sure that jolt was a sign of some sort, and knew that she wouldn't mind spending the rest of her life like this with Mimcry.

Jasper smiled wondering what odd things they'd be making since he noted it was Indya , Mimcry, The Hatter and Alice missing. As Nana said that Clarice happened to walk up ,carrying her extensive collection of wonderland plushies with some new additions. Now there was a Jasper , a jabbers , a Nana, a Mimcry as well as an Indya added to her collection.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:57 am
"Goodness, those are beautiful! How did you make them?" Hannah didn't have to feign interest; the dolls really were quite expertly designed.

The little girl shrugged. "I made them," she said, sounding very matter-of-fact. "I can show you how I do it if you like." With that, she tugged Nana's mother by the sleeve to a resting place in the shade of a mushroom cap and flopped down on the grass.

"Is there anything we can do to help?" Gareth asked, gesturing to himself, Lenore and Kavarel. "We'd hate to be useless."

~~~

Mimicry closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying the rhythm of their work, the occasional clink of a metal spoon against one of Alice's measuring cups. A knock on the door broke him out of his reverie; he shelved the dish in his hand and set down the rag, sliding his soap-softened hand across Indya's shoulders as he went to answer, expecting to see Hatter with an armful of eggs or perhaps even an entire bird.

Instead he found Jasper and Nana, holding hands and grinning like children in a sweet shop. Before Mimicry could say anything, Nana jumped in with, "Hello there! How can we be of service?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:43 pm
Tick looked around, thinking for a moment" You could help us decorate, everyone else is doing the cooking " She smiled holding up some decorations they had created, mixed with some that had been left over from Indya's wedding. Tick looked down at the decorations" We could also make some more decorations"

Indya smiled shivering slightly when his hand slid across her shoulder . She turned slightly stopping her washing " Welcome back , well you could go find Hatter or start on another dish. Hatter was supposed to be finding eggs for the cake.. and Mimcry and I are washing dishes. "  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff