Reply Everything Death Note
This is totally random...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:38 am
But, uh, does anyone happen to have a screenshot of Light biting down on a potato chip? I wanna put that on my signature, because I find it hilarious.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:02 pm
Nah, I don't... I could go and find that episode and take a screenie of it, though.

Yesterday, we got this big bag of chips, and I had so much fun imitating Light, saying "I take a potato chip, and I EAT IT!"
That episode made me laugh... dramatic 'tato-chip eating ftw. D<  

mond -an- mitternacht

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:03 am
Sorry, i don't have one.... That's the funniest part of the series... "I take out a chip.... And i EAT IT!!" :rotfl: I can't believe L doesn't find it suspicious that he's eating chips so dramatically.... L saw Sayu in the shower O M G [singsong voice]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:12 pm
[katgirl] Tsuki-chan
Nah, I don't... I could go and find that episode and take a screenie of it, though.

Yesterday, we got this big bag of chips, and I had so much fun imitating Light, saying "I take a potato chip, and I EAT IT!"
That episode made me laugh... dramatic 'tato-chip eating ftw. D<

LOL. My friends and I have so much fun imitating Light, too. But one time I did it, it was so random because I just suddenly grabbed my friend's bag of chips, looked inside and started laughing, then she took it from me and finished the imitation.

So now I just follow behind her pretending to be Ryuk or something.

Elisabell-angel enraged
Sorry, i don't have one.... That's the funniest part of the series... "I take out a chip.... And i EAT IT!!" :rotfl: I can't believe L doesn't find it suspicious that he's eating chips so dramatically....

I actually made a joke on that once. I asked how L didn't notice how Light was eating when he was CLEARLY on camera, then I did some poor imitation of Light going "ARGH!!! OM NYOM NYOM!! THIS is a VERY DELICIOUS CHIP!!! MUNCH MUNCH!!" rofl  

UltimaMage3

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:33 pm
The dub just made me laugh hysterically at that part... and sadly I don't have that either... if anyone does I'll have to see it too cuz my little brother [who wants to be Kira] wanted to make an icon of it reading, "I take a potato chip and... I EAT IT!" Becaues it's hilarious...

Though personally my favorite thing to do is any time being rid of something comes up I scream, "GET RID OF IT!" I dunno why but those words just instantly make me think of Raito...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:33 pm
Jam-Kiske
The dub just made me laugh hysterically at that part... and sadly I don't have that either... if anyone does I'll have to see it too cuz my little brother [who wants to be Kira] wanted to make an icon of it reading, "I take a potato chip and... I EAT IT!" Becaues it's hilarious...

Though personally my favorite thing to do is any time being rid of something comes up I scream, "GET RID OF IT!" I dunno why but those words just instantly make me think of Raito...

Because that's exactly what he says to get rid of his ownership of the Death Note while he was in confinement! ^___^;;

My favorite thing to do as an imitation of Light (without dying of laughter) is to over-dramatize when I write things onto a notebook. I use exaggerated arm movements and slash at the paper.

UltimaMage3

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:51 pm
UltimaMage3
Jam-Kiske

Because that's exactly what he says to get rid of his ownership of the Death Note while he was in confinement! ^___^;;

My favorite thing to do as an imitation of Light (without dying of laughter) is to over-dramatize when I write things onto a notebook. I use exaggerated arm movements and slash at the paper.

Yep yep! That's why I overdo that everytime I say it! And that's silly... you should swish around like Mikami cuz he's crazy...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:01 am
Jam-Kiske
UltimaMage3
Jam-Kiske

Yep yep! That's why I overdo that everytime I say it! And that's silly... you should swish around like Mikami cuz he's crazy...
xd I do that too! While shouting "I ******** LOVE coloring!!"  

UltimaMage3

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:53 am
UltimaMage3
Jam-Kiske
UltimaMage3
Jam-Kiske

xd I do that too! While shouting "I ******** LOVE coloring!!"

I did that with one of my homework papers, and I handed it in the teacher was like, "What the hell did you do to your paper?!" I had to explain DN to her sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:58 pm
lawlz... I randomly chang the name I put on the random homework I don't have to turn in... it was MELLO in big letter for a while, cuz he'd totatlly write his name all huge to make it noticeable...
No teachers ever said anything though when they say it...

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:17 am
Jam-Kiske
lawlz... I randomly chang the name I put on the random homework I don't have to turn in... it was MELLO in big letter for a while, cuz he'd totatlly write his name all huge to make it noticeable...
No teachers ever said anything though when they say it...

I do that too.... On my U.S. history tests I always put L, Mello, Near, and Matt in huge letters on the back, but no one knows what i'm talking about.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:31 am
sweatdrop No one knows? I find that rather odd.  

UltimaMage3

Count Chocolat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:58 pm
Jam-Kiske

That remids me of Mikami with his whole "Eliminate" thing every time he writes a name in the Death Note...

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:29 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

H3lblad3

Amorous Flatterer

13,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200