Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Office of Professor Adonis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image "Professor. I found this broom outside, I believe it belongs to a Hufflepuff." *Ambria says walking in to the office, rather hurriedly and finding it empty, she puts a note on the broomexplaining where it was found and who it belongs too and then walks away.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:48 pm
User ImageCrystal comes into the Headmaster's office and leaves a dark smelly thing next to the door again. She does take time to leave a note:
To Professor Adonis:
I left one of my Halloween charms by your door for you.
Enjoy!
Crystal Quills

Insatiable Design

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:56 am
Fifi entered the head masters office and looked around. She tiptoed to the desk and left a tiny note on the desk and appearated out with a loud crack. The note read,

Head master sir,

thank you all for accepting Fifi back to Hogwarts. Fifi will do her best to serve the school.

Regards

Fifi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:08 pm
Professor Umbra came into Headmaster Adonis's Office to see that no one was there, she placed the pink flowers on his desk and looked around for a minute then left.

NessiePotter

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:23 pm
User Image

Lana had wandered into the headmasters office, she was looking for clues about the sacking of her Astronomy Professor, and what was this, pink flowers left on the Headmasters desk. 'Undoubtbly put there by Professor Umbra, but what could this mean, romance perhaps? But that is irrelavent, or is it. Hmm, i shall take a sample' Lana cut off one of the pink flower heads and stored it in a plastic bag for closer examination later.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:45 pm
Sonas brings up a small box of dark chocolate. With all the stress lately she's sure chocolate will make him feel a bit better, still need to keep it healthy though!  

Nite of Storms

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:38 pm
User ImageCrystal appears horizontally in Professor Adonis's office with a -pop- and falls face forward the remaining 6 inches down to the floor where she lies unconscious.

Some time later, she stirs and disappears. -pop-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:28 pm
*pokes my head in carefully* "H...hello? Sir, its Annabelle Kraft I'm a new student transfer from the states. I hope I'm not disturbing you"  

glow-in-the dark cat

Generous Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers