4th Generation
View Results

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:13 pm
Hey, if you've watched the anime tell what you think about it, feel free to express your thoughts....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:02 pm
I like it, but my older sister (Erica Court on Gaia Online) prefers Ash's old voice to his new one. I don't know why.  

Bradley_The_Poke_Master

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:28 pm
I like it. But the anime comes with a curse. People would disrespect the games due to the anime, making people pass judgement on the heart of the franchise, the video games.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:41 pm
I liked the anime with the old voices, but I can't stand the new ones. I don't dislike the voice actors, I just don't think they fit the characters well. Honestly, I prefer the original Japanese voices, because I know thats how the characters are supposed to sound.

It's such a cute show. Even the original Japanese is very kid-friendly. I like that. Sure, it gets old after a while, but I don't really care. It is SO useful, too, because just about every kid I've babysat for likes the anime, so I can just watch it with them, and tell them about the original episodes they never saw. It's kinda sad too....one of them thought Tracey was a girl..........*sigh* I wish they would air the old episodes more often......  

Negai Boshi
Captain

love_kitty_1234

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:12 am
i like this anime, its fun to watch all the different adventures on it, especaily the movies biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:20 pm
Bradley_The_Poke_Master
I like it, but my older sister (Erica Court on Gaia Online) prefers Ash's old voice to his new one. I don't know why.

I don't like it either in the japanese version Ash or Satoshi sounds has a girly voice.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:23 pm
Do they still air Pokemon Diamond and pearl...? I just watch in Crunchyroll but I'm not up to date... The English version is very weird...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:23 am
Pokemon the anime is a pretty decent anime. I do agree, the old voice actors were ideal. Id rather have them back, but currently in Battle Dimension, I think that the fourth generation will be very long. Its had over 80 episodes so far, and ash still hasnt got his 4th sinnoh badge. They are sure taking there sweet time.  

Inoya-Cho

Rash Dragon

Enduring Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:35 am
Personally, I liked Ash's original voice, but the anime is awesome. I just don't like the whole stretched out stuff they do every season. Unless they did the video games like that, then it would be ok. 3nodding
Its very fun to watch though.  
Tv Station (Games & Anime)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff