Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).
Tweaking?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miyoko-88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:43 pm
Hey. Has anyone heard about the new tweaking glitch on D/P? I know a little about it but has anyone ever tried it?
Please explain. I have never heard of this "tweaking glitch".  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:02 pm
As far as I know, you confuse the crap out of the game and basically glitch out of the route. I don't know if there's any point to the glitch other than seeing it...  

Tyhoon

Miyoko-88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:09 am
What I know is that you create a sort of void along a load line. Sometimes you can walk/ride on this. You can't see any people or landscape but the people and the landscape are still there. Like if there is water around you can surf on it. If there is grass you can walk in it. So people say if you glitch your game like this and then walk in the glitched grass you can find the event only legandaries. This is yet to be proven. Also this glitch appears not to harm your game. The worst it can do is make the game freeze and then you just turn it off and on to fix it. I tired this glitch yesterday but I couldn't make it work. I don't know weather this a bad thing or a good thing. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:18 pm
im not sure if it was THIS glitch, but one of my friends did something and this one patch of grass gives him legendary pokemon. about a fourth of the time they are shiney  

kikinak

Elder

2,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Miyoko-88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:16 pm
kikinak
im not sure if it was THIS glitch, but one of my friends did something and this one patch of grass gives him legendary pokemon. about a fourth of the time they are shiney

What happened? eek Tell me!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:22 am
how do you do it?!?!  

Virtual_Death2020

Miyoko-88

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:24 am
Well as far as I can tell you get on your bike and press forward on the D pad. While you are holding up/forward you continualy press left than right than left then right ect. You need to do it all fairly fast. Look it up on YouTube. You should mess up one of the loading lines and there you have your glitch.
ninja (have you ever meet someone who says 'I hate ninjas'?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:35 am
ya it works best in jubilife city, start at the bottom and press forward together w/ left and right continuously and veeery fast. its all about the speed. thats exactly the point, coz there is so much speed and the game is trying to display the right point of view at the right moment, it cant load so you go in a void. If you have an R4, you can also catch Shaymin and Darkrai easily by just switching the cheat Walk through everything on (then Darkrai is through the Mystery Zone on the right of Fullmoon Isl. of Cresselia, and then just walk through till Newmoon Isl.). Shaymin is just getting to this stone, walking through the water a few steps and then cycling a long path...  

jmr1995

Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games