Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
D: >

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holy s**t. I'm alive.
  Fission mucking accomplished
  Holy s**t is right!! YOU'RE USING YOUR REAL NAME!!1!
View Results

The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:46 pm
I miss you all, like, A LOT. D: >

Sosososososo, i was on vaca in the caribbean, whats up with everyone else? x33;; I suppose i'm not really on Gaia much anymore... O_o Not sure about ya'll. XD

Anyways, TELL AMY, YOU MUST!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:32 pm
FORUM ACTIVITY!!!!

I'm going to be honest with you; I sat around and moped for most of the time you were gone, but that's only because winter's here and my SAD's acting up again, plus I have colleges, scholarships, financial aid and all that stuff to research before Christmas Vacation.

The good news is I may be getting a DS for Christmas, and a copy of either Pokémon Diamond or Pokémon Pearl soon afterwards. Imagine that. O_o Me, getting with the times? And then being able to school people with my 1337 battling skills across the country? No way!  

Fidei Defensor

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:19 am
AMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY XDDDDD *glomps attacks*

Well Me and Sangome are normally on Deviantart! But ummm anyways I am almost through with Job Corp and I am waiting to see if I got accepted to West Virginia State University! But I won't know till next month XP But If I do get in then Job Corps will pay for my first 2 years! Free college yo, can't beat that heehee! Ummm I am home for now on break but we don't have internets U_U I am at the library. Ummmm Oh yeah I bought the first 2 volumes of Death Note! L = heart And I think that is it!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:18 pm
*points at DevArt Journals* Enjoy.  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:12 pm
Fidei Defensor
FORUM ACTIVITY!!!!

I'm going to be honest with you; I sat around and moped for most of the time you were gone, but that's only because winter's here and my SAD's acting up again, plus I have colleges, scholarships, financial aid and all that stuff to research before Christmas Vacation.

The good news is I may be getting a DS for Christmas, and a copy of either Pokémon Diamond or Pokémon Pearl soon afterwards. Imagine that. O_o Me, getting with the times? And then being able to school people with my 1337 battling skills across the country? No way!

Well thats no good! D: I'm sure it'll get better. >3< Yeah, the winter is sucking here in Canadia, but it was JUST as cold when i was in Denver too. >_o

Hosheet! o: DS rock. x3; I bought one for my friend for her birthday, and she absolutely LOVES it. Perhaps diamond? xD It's the more masculine sounding of the two. I have pearl though~ -fanfare- I adds you to my friend list when you get a palpad! x3

My pokemanz, let me show you them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:15 pm
Mack the Dragon Rider

Well Me and Sangome are normally on Deviantart! But ummm anyways I am almost through with Job Corp and I am waiting to see if I got accepted to West Virginia State University! But I won't know till next month XP But If I do get in then Job Corps will pay for my first 2 years! Free college yo, can't beat that heehee! Ummm I am home for now on break but we don't have internets U_U I am at the library. Ummmm Oh yeah I bought the first 2 volumes of Death Note! L = heart And I think that is it!

MAAAAAAAACK! xDD

Yes you two are. x3;; I try my best to keep up with ya'll, but i'm drowning in journals sometimes. XD AWESOME! I hope you get in then, best of luck!

O_O

L = GOD.

<3<3<3;

The Master uses Thread

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:04 pm
x Darker than Black x
Mack the Dragon Rider

MAAAAAAAACK! xDD

Yes you two are. x3;; I try my best to keep up with ya'll, but i'm drowning in journals sometimes. XD AWESOME! I hope you get in then, best of luck!

O_O

L = GOD.

<3<3<3;

heehee! Thanks!

I.... want an L plushie.... and L figutrine.... an L something O__O But all I find is Light and Misa XP  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:43 pm
Mack the Dragon Rider
x Darker than Black x
Mack the Dragon Rider

MAAAAAAAACK! xDD

O_O

L = GOD.

<3<3<3;

heehee! Thanks!

I.... want an L plushie.... and L figutrine.... an L something O__O But all I find is Light and Misa XP
Kyubi, her sister and I found an L symbol necklace. ;D  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:58 am
Computer gaming, School, Job, Girlfriend.
^
Reasons i'm not around gaia anymore.

You can hit me up on AIM... or my Myspace...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:44 pm
I got a Pal Pad finally! XD My friend code is 4682 7247 8453.  

Fidei Defensor

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:20 am
Mack the Dragon Rider
x Darker than Black x
Mack the Dragon Rider

MAAAAAAAACK! xDD

O_O

L = GOD.

<3<3<3;

heehee! Thanks!

Kyubi, her sister and I found an L symbol necklace. ;D

I made an L plushie XD And I got an L symbol keychain!  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games