Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Plain White T's, Spill Canvas & the Fold! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:15 am
I added videos for the interested xp  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:16 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd
Poly!!! WHY DO YOU GUYS GET TO MEET ALL THESE KIDS BUT IF THEY COME BACK TO AMERICA AND DID THAT THEIR WOULD BE A RIOT?! Ugh~! You're so lucky...you don't even know! I can't believe you met a couple of them! That's so cool...! heart 4laugh You meet lots of famous people, Poly! I think Panic's new song, "Famous Friends," is going to be specifically dedicated to you or something. xD But really, wow, you're so lucky! I'm jealous!

(but other than meeting them...) I almost felt like you were descibing when I saw them in 2007. Like...everything. xd I felt like we lived through the same thing. I know exactly what you're talking about...and like...even the back drop and stuff is the same! And I think we had a really similar setlist. I know for sure that they started with "Hate" and ended with "Delilah."

I'm glad you liked them. wink
I think it really is like you said. People here don't even know who any of them are xp domokun Most people only know who Tom is... and there was one group of girls there who were there for TSC and I heard them screaming "NICK I LOVE YOU" so I guess they know who he is xp But other than that, no one was like freaking out or swarming them or anything. It was all just like "Oh hey, you're in the band? That's cool." xp

And then there was me like "Will you sign my ticket? And my poster? Oh and my friends' stuff too.. oh and will you take a picture with me?" domokun

If Panic ever dedicated a song to me.. well I don't know what I'd do. Scream. Faint. Cry. Die? mad D

That's so cool, we have like a shared memory now surprised heart
I definitely did like them. I loooved them xp heart

Tom said when they were done touring the world, they're going back to Chicago to record a CD and then they'd be back here before the end of the year surprised surprised surprised
So they're gonna be busy! I mean, recording a CD takes a while, and their tour doesn't even end until March.... and I'm sure they'll do a US tour before they come back to Europe. If they don't, they're gonna make all their American fans pretty mad xp

Who did you get pictures with?! surprised

Yay, new album! 4laugh Woot, woot.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:06 pm
My pictures with band members all came out horrible xp gonk
I took ones with three people from TSC, and one with Tim from PWT's.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:12 pm
Ohh, I see. I still want to see them. 4laugh

I added The Fold on MySpace and Dan commented me. xD

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:53 am
PrimeOdd
Ohh, I see. I still want to see them. 4laugh

I added The Fold on MySpace and Dan commented me. xD
No like, horrible. As in: they're either bright white, or black. You can't see anything.

Cool whee Dan was so nice at the show. My friends thought he wasn't quite sober. I think he was just honestly happy to be there and talking to fans and stuff though..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:57 pm
Quote:
Never been to Belgium. Sucks I don't have any pictures of the crowd. It was the best crowd we've played for so far on this tour.

That's from De'Mar's blog! 4laugh heart

Polyphonic Twilight

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:01 am
I made a video for one of The Fold's songs. In my profile. Watch & comment on youtube xp domokun  
Other Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff