0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Ikari Fang

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:34 pm
1. I know the title is not great, I'm trying to think of a better one.
2. None of the original major pokemon trainer characters that I can think of are in this one so if you don't like to read fanfics with made up characters then you really don't want to read this one.
3. There is some minor swearing and I apologize for it. If its too vulgar then I'll remove it.
4. This is basically the first ten pages out of about 178 pages of my fan fiction. I'd really appreciate if you'd tell me how it is. I'd really appreciate a honest opinion.

A Trainer’s Story
By: Ikari Fang

{flashback} A small blue haired and blue eyed girl is wandering through an open field. “Mom!?…Dad!?…” The girl, not hearing an answer continues walking across the field. She continuously is looking around but is growing more and more anxious by the second. Tears begin to fill the girl’s eyes and she stops to wipe away the tears. Looking up she sees two shadowy figures up ahead. “Mom?…Dad?” She runs towards the two figures as fast as her legs could carry her. The two shadowy figures begin to leave. No matter how fast the girl runs she can’t catch up to them. She begins to cry out to them, “Mom! Dad! Please, don’t leave me!! I don’t want to be alone anymore!! Please… come back!!” The girl then trips and falls down, and when she looks up again, the two figures are disappearing into a nearby forest. She gets up and stares into the dark forest. Tears fill her eyes as she whispers to herself an unanswered question. “Why don’t you want me anymore? Why am I exiled?” Everything begins to fade and disappear.
“Noo!!…Don’t go!!” gasped a shaken 16 year old girl. Ikari Fang has had that nightmarish memory again. Her blue eyes are wide and her blue hair is falling to her sides. Her face is all wet with sweat and she is gasping from the shock of the memory. Her blankets had fallen onto the floor during the nightmare. A small yellow electric rodent makes its way out from under the pile of blankets. “Pii, pichu?” Ikari looks down at the electric rodent who is now rubbing its eyes. “Sorry Pichu. Didn’t mean to knock you off the bed.” Pichu jumps back onto the bed and settles down next to his trainer. Ikari gets out of bed and leaves her room. As she heads down stairs she checks the time on her pokegear. 4:58 a.m. Ikari went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup from the cabinet, turned on the faucet and filled her glass with cold water. Unknown to Ikari, Buffy, her “grandmother’s” Persian, had followed her into the kitchen. “Mwow!!” Persain begins to rub up against Ikari’s leg. “Holy Hell!!” Ikari drops the glass of water and begins to freak out again. Buffy bolts out of the kitchen at the sound of the glass shattering. “s**t, s**t, s**t,” muttered Ikari as she picked up the broken pieces of the cup. A half-hour later Ikari was upstairs in her room throwing on her school clothes. After throwing on a pair of cargo pants, T-shirt, and socks Ikari collapsed back onto her bed and fell into a light sleep.
Link Fang, a blue haired and blue eyed 14-year-old is the little brother of Ikari Fang. Link runs upstairs to his sister’s room and bangs on the door. “Come on wake up!! It’s 5:45!!” Link leaves and goes downstairs to watch the news. Meanwhile Ikari is groggily getting out of bed and finishes getting dressed. She throws on her belt and places each of her pokeballs onto the latches on the belt. “Come on Pichu. Time for school…again.” Pichu waddles to the side of the bed and jumps onto Ikari’s shoulder and squeaks his good morning to its trainer. Ikari whistles and the mound of dirty laundry begins to shift and move. A large black and red dog/wolf like creature gets up from under the pile. “Why do you sleep under my dirty laundry Howler?” Howler is the Houndoom that was given to her as a small child when it was a Houndour. It was her grandfather’s from her real family. It was given to her with the job of protecting her. Ikari’s own Houndour crawls out from under her bed and follows Howler downstairs. Grabbing her schoolbag and favorite jacket and hat with the logo “Rebel” on it Ikari trudges downstairs to the kitchen to meet with Link. “Morning sis.” Link said as he pet Buffy. Ikari mumbled a hello back and got all the poke food out and filled the labeled bowls and placed them on the kitchen floor. “Come and get it!!” Pokemon began to appear from rooms in the house and ran to the kitchen and began to eat breakfast. Two Eevees jumped onto the table and ate from the twin bowls that were placed there. Ikari and Link’s Pichus (who are twin brothers) joined the trainer’s Eevees on the table for breakfast. Ikari’s Houndour was eating next to Howler. Ikari’s Totodile, who for some reason was sleeping in the kitchen sink, ate his food on the counter near the sink. Link and Ikari then went outside with a huge bag of poke food and buckets. They took out their own personal whistles and blew them. A soft cooing sound responded to Link’s whistle and an eerie flute like melody responded to Ikari’s whistle. A Ho-oh and Lugia appeared from the clouds above and gracefully landed in the backyard of the house. Link put down the buckets he was carrying and Ikari filled them to the top with poke food. Then Link pulled a pokeball from his waist and released a tiny charmander from its confines. Ikari had a confused look on her face as she looked at the tiny flaming tailed lizard. “Link…” said Ikari. “What?” responded Link. “When did you get a charmander? And why is so small? Can I poke it?” questioned Ikari. “NO!! YOU CAN’T POKE MY CHARMANDER!!” yelled Link startling his little pokemon. Charmander a little shaken up ran and hid behind Link’s Ho-oh. Ho-oh coos to Charmander and gets him to come out from behind it. After a few seconds the little lizard runs over to his trainer and jumps at him. Link picks up his Charmander and turns to Ikari. “First of all I hatched my own Charmander. Second of all Fred (a girl’s name. Just short for Winifred) gave me the Charmander egg. It was supposed to be a Vulpix egg but her parents took the wrong egg and brought it home. She didn’t want to give it to a total stranger so she gave it to me.” Ikari looks at her brother and is silent for a few seconds. “You begged and annoyed the hell out of her for the egg didn’t you” Link is a little taken aback by his sister’s response and then looks down at his feet before looking at her with a big triumphant smile. “Yup” Ikari turns and walks into the house. “Figures” she mumbles as she’s opening the back door. Link stares blankly at the back door for a minute or so and then smiles and pokes his Charmander in the head laughing as it squeaks in response to his poking. Meanwhile inside the house all the pokemon have finished breakfast and Ikari begins to clean up all the dishes. After the kitchen is cleaned she recalls her Eevee, Totodile, and Houndour back to their pokeballs. Ikari and Link’s Pichu’s have issues with the pokeball and so they stay outside. As for Howler he stays out so he can keep an eye on Ikari and Link, but mostly Ikari. Link comes in shortly thereafter and recalls his Eevee and both brother and sister grab their bags and head out back. Link recalls his Ho-oh and his Charmander. Ikari recalls her Lugia. Link and Ikari place their bird pokemon’s pokeballs on a special holder that’s serves as a necklace they wear around their necks. Their Pichus jump on their trainer’s heads and they head out to the driveway. “Hey we’re leaving for school” Link and Ikari yell to “Gram” and she yells back an okay and they head up the street.
Checking his pokegear Link tells his sister that it is 6:45. Ikari nods as an acknowledgement. It isn’t seven yet so it is virtually nobody out yet. Link knows that his sister had that nightmare of the memory again. He tries to start a conversation to get her mind on something else. “So you heard about the Shinnoh region yet? I heard it has a ton of new and cool kinds of pokemon there. Some of the Shinnoh type pokemon have been seen around here too. Want to go biking around Lynn to see if we can spot any of them? It is a Thursday after all. So what do you think?” Ikari response is not what Link wanted to hear. “I don’t know Link. I just don’t feel quite up to it. Besides I had planned to do research on the pokemon that were seen around here from the Shinnoh region.” Link thought quickly and responded by telling her that research is better done out in the field than indoors. Ikari smiles at his response and they continue on their way to Lynn Classical High School. Ikari is in 11th grade and Link is in 9th grade. The school system changed so that Monday through Thursday are school days and Friday through Sunday are weekends. But every miracle has some sort of downside. They added on another year to high school. Sucks doesn’t it. Ikari and Link get to the school without incident this time, hooray!! Okay back to the story. The two go to the cafeteria and sit down at the fourth table in and are greeted by Gold, Kaji, and Michiko. Gold is 17 years old and has black hair and a mixture of purple and blue as his eye color. His pokemon include a Typhlosian, and Raichu. The rest are unknown for now. He has a crush on Ikari and doesn’t bother to hide it. Kaji is 16 years old and has dirty-blond hair and gem-like green eyes. She is one of Ikari’s best friends. Her pokemon include a Chikorita, Eevee, Chansey, and a Vibrava. She doesn’t know as much about battling and pokemon as Ikari or Link would know since these two lives revolve around pokemon. Michiko is a close friend of Ikari. Ikari is the only one who knows Michiko’s secret. Michiko is an executive of the notorious Team Rocket. (Don’t ask how Ikari found out this secret. Let’s just say it was a “painful” truth for her to swallow, and swallow she did) Michiko is 18 years old with lavender hair and cool gray/blue eyes. Despite her cold and hateful expressions and vibe she gives off she really is pretty caring, at least when she wants to be. Her pokemon includes her starter Vulcana (a Rapidash), Slasher (Sandslash), Morrigan (Fearow), Evelyn (Eevee), and Silverstar (Raichu). Well I think that’s everything there so far.
Everybody exchanges their hellos and continues on with business. Soon Fred and Kagome arrive at school. They arrive at the table and once again exchange hellos. I know, very sappy. Kagome is 18 years old with black hair and black eyes. She met Ikari back in 7th grade and from there introduced her to everyone else. Her pokemon include Plusle, Minun, Spheal, Growlithe, Eevee, and on occasion a Pidgeot. Fred is 16 years old and has black hair and red eyes. She absolutely loves the pokemon Vulpix and Ninetails. She has a baby Vulpix, 3 Ninetails, and another Vulpix. After everyone had settled down a new and interesting subject was brought up by Link. “Hey did any of you hear on the news that for a limited time all trainers 13 and up can take a test and trail to gain a trainer license update that will allow the trainer to carry up to 8 pokemon at a time!!??” Silence is followed along with everyone staring at Link. Sulking Link muttered under his breath about doesn’t anybody ever watch the news. A few minutes later and some harsh words flying everyone agreed to meet at Ikari’s house and head up to Lynn Woods where the trials for the updated licenses will be held. Ikari would have to inform Trixie, Zel, Peter, Lilliana, and Kelsey later…if she saw them. The bell rings and school starts.
School schedules have changed as well. Every student has to have 3 gym classes a day. Mostly for battling and giving their pokemon exercise. Lunch is an hour long and on some days an extra half-hour is added on. Then on Mondays you have an hour-long science class, Tuesday is the hour (or two hours if you have double math classes) math classes. On Wednesday you have hour-long English classes and on Thursday you have hour-long history classes. The remainder of the school day hours are given to your electives and sometimes are changed to study periods where you can socialize with other trainers. See there’s always a loophole^_^. Kelsey and Lilliana were coming back from a short trip in the Shinnoh region. In art class they told Ikari, Peter, and Michiko all about it.
“How many new pokemon did you say you saw over there!!??” Peter was spazzing out over their stories. He continued to beg for the answer and Lilliana was getting ticked about it. “Pachirisu!!” an electric shock blasted from behind Lilliana and fried Peter. A little whit squirrel with yellow cheeks and a large blue stripe along its back jumped up into Lilliana’s lap. The little electric squirrel obviously didn’t like Peter bothering Lilliana at all. “Did that rat just…” Peter never finished his sentence as another electric blast came from the squirrel. “So whose your friend there Lilliana?” asked Michiko. “Don’t know. It followed me from Shinnoh after I gave it a bunch of cookies.” responded Lilliana. She went on to explain that it’s called a Pachirisu. While Ikari was checking her pokedex Peter eyed the squirrel menacingly. The squirrel responded by shocking him again and then cuddled up into Lilliana’s lap. Ikari’s pokedex said it had no data on the pokemon and she muttered that she needs to get it updated. Pichu hopped over to Pachirisu and they exchanged greetings and ran around the table together. Silverstar, Michiko’s Raichu, watched them carefully so they wouldn’t get into any trouble, unless it was her idea to cause trouble. “Yeah we caught quite a few new pokemon” Kelsey went on to say. She went on to take some pokeballs off her belt and letting a few of her newly captured pokemon out. First a small furry beaver like creature appeared. Kelsey explained that it was a Bidoof, a normal type, and that its evolution is Bibarel, a normal and water type. The second one looks like a mini lion like pokemon. It was blue on the upper half of its body and black on the lower half with yellow in various spots. It was a Shinx, an electric type with two other evolutions.
Kelsey is an 18-year-old girl with dark purple/indigo hair and greenish blue eyes. She wears her hair down and ties it in pigtails when she’s hard at work. The pokemon she carries with her are a Chikorita, Raichu, Azumarill, and a Plusle. Some of the pokemon in her PC are a Munchlax, Meditite, and Misdreavus. She is the younger sister to Peter, (though she seems to be the oldest. Sorry Peter.) Lilliana is 18 years old and has white hair and silver eyes and has a temper with Peter since she is always trying to kill him. Her pokemon include a Snorlax, Pachirisu, Snubbull, Bagon, and a Mudkip egg. The pokemon in her box are unknown as most of the characters in this god-damned story are. Sorry about that… wait no I’m not, okay once again back to the story.
Ikari happened to look around and noticed that Pichu and Pachirisu were gone. “Where are our pokemon Lilliana?” she asked her. Lilliana jerked her head around looking for her squirrel and then shrugged her shoulders at Ikari. A crash was heard in the next room and they all rushed into the back rooms. Pachirisu and Pichu were jumping on the tubes of paint and streams of paint were shooting out in every direction. “Aww ********!!” they all said simultaneously. Lilliana and Ikari grabbed their pokemon and they looked at each other and then looked at the enormous mess that was created. “Thank god Mr. Hayward isn’t in today right guys” Michiko jestered a little. Everyone else nodded nervously as they picked up the mess. Now all they had to do was fix the paint on the walls. (Cough… your screwed!! cough, cough) By some miracle or by god’s grace they convinced Mr. Hayward’s Smeargle to work its magic and made the somewhat destroyed room look half-decent. At least the teacher would think his pokemon was trying to do something nice. Art class continued with many more suspendable incidents but the consequences were avoided, hopefully.
The bell rings and its lunch time. The group meets at the lunch table but Ikari notices that Kaji is missing. Ikari goes to Kaji’s locker and sees her acting odd. Kaji is talking to her locker. “Uh Kaji?? Why are you talking to your locker?” Kaji panics and says that she always talks to her locker, which wouldn’t surprise Ikari. Unbeknownst to Ikari or Kaji, a baby Growlithe that Kaji was hiding in her locker had jumped into her bag as Kaji closed the locker. Kaji had found the puppy in a box that was dumped in a gutter and brought it to school with her. She had always wanted that pokemon and she couldn’t just leave it there in that gutter. Meanwhile as Ikari and Kaji walk towards the cafeteria, the Growlithe is having a blast inside her bag, eating her homework, chewing on her books (she’s a puppy and she’s teething) and many other pleasant things. After lunch Ikari, Kaji, and Fred head to History class. After entering the room and sitting down Kaji opens her bag and is met by the Growlithe whimpering. A yell escapes from Kaji and everyone in the class looks at her. Mr. Dube asks if there is anything wrong and Kaji quickly says no. Ikari happens to look at Kaji’s bag and sees the baby Growlithe in it. “You brought a puppy to class in your bag Kaji?!?! Are you crazy?!” whispered Ikari. Kaji explained to her that she found it in the gutter and couldn’t leave it there, besides it was too cute. As Kaji and Ikari and now Fred joined in were trying to figure out what to do, the puppy wiggled out of Kaji’s bag and began to wander around the room. Mr. Dube’s pokemon, a Mightyena was resting at the side of his desk. The puppy began to play around with Mightyena’s tail. Finally the three friends realized that Growlithe was gone. All their faces soon turned very pale. They all spotted the puppy Growlithe right as she started peeing on Mr. Dube’s shoes. The three of them all said s**t as the teacher looked down and saw the puppy peeing on him. A few minutes later after cleaning his shoes the teacher had picked up the puppy by the nape of the neck and demanded to know whose it was. Kaji meekly claimed it was hers. The Growlithe yipped at the sight of Kaji and wiggled around in Mr. Dube’s grip and finally settled on just wagging its tail. After a few tense moments Mr. Dube finally asked with a comical air, “When were you planning to house train the puppy?” He handed her the Growlithe who continued to yip its happiness and licked Kaji’s face. The entire class wanted to pet the little puppy. At the sound of the class the puppy buried its head in Kaji’s arm out of nervousness. Mightyena came over and sniffed at the little red puppy. He walked away uninterested and Mr. Dube called him a wimp. Class went on and when the bell rang the three met up with Kagome and they headed off to the gym for the rest of the day.
When the four got to the gym Link had already informed Zel and Trixie about the trials on Saturday. While Link and Ikari along with Peter and Kelsey played soccer, Trixie sat down on the field and started sketching the pokemon. Trixie is 16 years old with red hair and yellow eyes. Her pokemon consist of Smeargle, Mime Jr, Ditto, Plusle, and Minun. She has Ditto because she likes to poke it senselessly. Meanwhile Kaji is playing with her puppy. “I have to give you a name.” Kaji said to herself poking the little black nose of the puppy who yipped in response. Kaji then threw a Frisbee and the puppy chased after it. Sadly Kaji’s aim with a Frisbee is terrifying, she wound up nailing Fred in the back of the head while she was grooming her baby Vulpix. As Kaji ran from Fred the little puppy Growlithe made friends with the baby Vulpix. They squealed at each other and then chased each other around in circles. Gold was the referee in the soccer game between the Fang siblings and Peter and Kelsey. (Sorry I don’t know your last names) After a while the soccer game ended in a tie and everyone got involved in pokemon battles against other students. Link and Ikari double-teamed and won their match with a double zap cannon from their Pichus. Michiko and Lilliana teamed up and won with the thunderbolt from Pachirisu and a fireblast from Vulcana. Kaji who somewhat escaped from Fred tried a hand at battling with her puppy Growlithe against another trainer’s Mareep. Let’s just say that it wasn’t too pretty. Both Kaji and Growlithe kind of cried and it ended with Kaji giving the other trainer a black eye for making fun of her puppy. I actually thought he deserved it, the b*****d!! Fred had a lost the first battle with a trainer but creamed the second trainer mostly out of the rage of losing the first one. Trixie won her battle by default. Her Smeargle painted the other trainer’s pokemon all white and yellow and the trainer quit so she could wash off the paint. Gold tried showing off by using his Typhlosion in a two to one battle. He won but Ikari was to busy fussing over his Typhlosion who was hit by a steel wing fairly hard. Link threw a side comment to Gold about nice try and Gold was trying to strangle him behind Ikari’s back. Fred clonked them both on the head to break it up and gave Link an extra whack for starting it. Ikari and Link let their bird pokemon out for the last period. As Lugia and Ho-oh stretched their wings the group sat down and drank some water. Ms. Pension came out and yelled at them to stop sitting around and start moving. Everyone got up mumbling and the bird pokemon took off for a small fly around. Michiko let out Morrigan and he flew around with Lugia and Ho-oh.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:47 am
crying the no-spacing bit makes me want to not read it... I need room to rest my eyes!! burning_eyes  

Imultia

Ikari Fang

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:20 pm
LabbySidhe
crying the no-spacing bit makes me want to not read it... I need room to rest my eyes!! burning_eyes

I'll remember to break it up when I post more of the story. Thanks for letting me know. sweatdrop  
Art Gallery (Art and Fanfic Zone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games