Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:35 am
Kirby:I'm walking on sunshine,Oh-Woah!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:55 pm
Olimar: I remember as a child I had a puppet named Pooky. Pooky and I had a lot of fun together. That one amazing Summer day at the creek, I remember it fondly. Looking back on it that was the best day of my life. I wish more than anything that I could return to that moment in time. Everything was simpler, colors were brighter, the air was more refreshing and crisp. Oh, how I wish I could feel the cool breeze once more. I was just learning how to throw my voice and was actually getting pretty good at it. I used this useful trick to confuse my parents quite a bit. Now that I'm older, I've realized that they were only playing along. They knew that there was no little man screaming from inside the picnic basket. But I was young and naive, maybe I wasn't as good at throwing my voice as I thought. After a few minutes of playing along my father would ask in his warm comforting voice "Are you the one making all that noise?" And I said "Nope, it was Pooky mrgreen "! We both laughed and had fun. I'm reminded of this story because I have come to the realization that I am nothing more than a puppet. A puppet to the superior power which I call the "Player". He controls my life I am nothing more than a play thing to him. I have seen literally thousands of Pikmin die. And for what, for the entertainment of a child! The mist of Pikmin's souls is so thick I can't even see my reflection in the surface of the water. Which is probably a good thing. Why would I want to see me, I AM A MONSTER! This whole time I was convinced that my actions were for the greater good. Sure Pikmin are dying, but their sacrifice is for the best. I was a FOOL! I know now that I am not in control of my own actions. This whole time I was influenced by the "Player". He corrupted my mind and caused me to do horrible things, and I did nothing to stop him. I convinced myself that my actions were justified. I realize now that I was only tricking myself. The other day I saw myself for what I really am, and I didn't like it. What is the purpose to my existence? If I die would I be replaced with another Olimar? Who am I? Am I even a person? Maybe I am just a character in a game. Mass produced like any other type of product. I had a dream recently, I saw me .... but it wasn't me. They were sliding down a conveyer belt. Carefully being checked for any kind of error. And then they were all shipped to Gamecubes around the world. They were shipped to their graves. And I am no different than any of them. We are one in the same. I too will die and be replaced by another Olimar. Then he will die and be replaced. Until eventually the "Player" gets bored and stops playing. This is my life. And, the scariest thing is ... I am now beginning to accept this. My life is nothing. These past memories all fake. False memories implanted in my brain in order to control me. In order to make me feel alive, but I am not. Perhaps Pooky was put in my memory for a purpose. He is a metaphor for my life. The other day the "Player" forced me to crash into a wall for 20 minutes. And I did it! I DID IT! crying

Louie: LOL U WALKT INTO AH WALL FOR 2o MINUTES! U SHO STOOPID

Olimar: *Sigh*

The_Original_Chaplin

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:10 am
Wow. That was so sad.... =(  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:10 am
Johnny Napalm(Guitar Hero): I think I'll shave my head bald...  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Moleje

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:28 pm
Yoshi:No I don't feel like a cookie I'm just not hungry.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:27 am
Mario biggrin o do do,dodododo dododododododo,do do do,dodododo~  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Moleje

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:08 am
SNES: Link vs Chrono

................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................
*Stare down, long silence, longing emotional silence, romantic silence, fallowed by silent make out session. * rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:59 pm
King Dedede: Want a cookie?
Kirby: No thanks, I'm full.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

NameHasBeenChanged

7,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:59 pm
Here's some stuff I randomly thought of...

Mario: Hey Luigi, let's try this low fat alfredo sauce!

Luigi: Nintendo loves me!

Sonic: YEAH PURPLE DRANK!
(For those of who you don't know, Purple Drank is an anti energy drink meaning it makes you tired and relaxed.)

Axel: I am a heterosexual.

Samus: Hey! Don't look at me like that you perv!
(Seriously, she wears that tight suit and doesn't expect guys to look?!)  
Guild Games [Play your favourite forum games]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff