Reply Pokemon Unleashed
shiney pokemon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kat419

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:18 pm
how do u get them in any game? the only time i got a shiny was the shiny red garados from silver but its like part of the storyline so almost everyone has them  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:07 pm
Extremely rare and random. They appear in the wild. Using the PokeRadar is best when hunting down a specific Pokemon and keep chaining them together for better odds. PM me for a more in depth description or you can surf the guild's forums. There is a thread about it somewhere here.  

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mala-Kun

Eternal Warrior

5,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:21 pm
donot hold your breath on one appearing anytime soon it is 1% chance of the pokemon in the area to be shiny i haven't gotten any sshiny on any of the games except the red garados ;.; and my sis got like 5 >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:16 pm
Mala-Kun
donot hold your breath on one appearing anytime soon it is 1% chance of the pokemon in the area to be shiny i haven't gotten any sshiny on any of the games except the red garados ;.; and my sis got like 5 >.>
Less than 1%: there is a 1 in 8192 chance of finding a shiny Pokémon normally, or a 0.012% chance. The Pokéradar, when used properly, ups those odds dramatically.  

darkslasherX

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:58 am
darkslasherX
Mala-Kun
Less than 1%: there is a 1 in 8192 chance of finding a shiny Pokémon normally, or a 0.012% chance. The Pokéradar, when used properly, ups those odds dramatically.

Exactly. ^^

It is also the same chance to encounter a pokemon with pokerus. However, as far as I know, the chance of encountering a pokemon with pokerus is not increased with the pokeradar. ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games