JaeJoong
  Junsu
  Changmin
  YunHo
  YooChun
View Results

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:28 pm
I've only recently become addicted to them, by listening to some of their music.

But what really got to me was the dramas they had, especially the episodes, "Dangerous Love" and "Unforgettable Love" from Banjun Drama series. Those were great.
I've watched all of their Banjun Dramas, and the Vacation Drama too. (Probably some others as well)
Anyways, I know there's a good amount of other DBSK lovers out there, so let's talk about their dramas and acting skills.

Truthfully talking (and don't hate me for this) I don't think DBSK can really act any serious dramas....^^"

One of my favorites of DBSK's was the "King's Parody" Drama. (Poor Changmin, he had to hit his head on the gong so many times. lol.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:10 pm
Eh? What's that?

sweatdrop

Sorry, I don't know about these things

Chocolate marshmallow gum

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:14 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0foytc4TC4

This is part one of the Dangerous Love episode.
You can find all the parts on youtube.

Has no one ever heard of them?
Other than myself? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:25 am
Tsukiakari Masurao
I've only recently become addicted to them, by listening to some of their music.

But what really got to me was the dramas they had, especially the episodes, "Dangerous Love" and "Unforgettable Love" from Banjun Drama series. Those were great.
I've watched all of their Banjun Dramas, and the Vacation Drama too. (Probably some others as well)
Anyways, I know there's a good amount of other DBSK lovers out there, so let's talk about their dramas and acting skills.

Truthfully talking (and don't hate me for this) I don't think DBSK can really act any serious dramas....^^"

One of my favorites of DBSK's was the "King's Parody" Drama. (Poor Changmin, he had to hit his head on the gong so many times. lol.)
i've seen them all.. lol, i like them....hmm....ummm, i think yunho's pretty good...changmin's my fav. in dbsk..but, his acting skills...well..... neutral ..i guess they're not the greatest..i liked jaejoong in long vacation..^__^....and xiah was so cute in that one..ummm....tokyo love story was interesting....and then that one with ....where they were ..it was like jaejoong and he had like bright blonde hair..and..maybe it was yoochun, i can't remember..but they were like trying to imitate a drama, like full house or something...that one was funny..^.^..yup.....lol, iono if much of what i wrote made sense....sorry... sweatdrop  

Sumire chan_pandagurl

J ii N G Y u L i

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:39 am
nice  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:47 am
sweatdrop i dont really know them but can someone show me em?  

Gakuren_Shirayuki

o-re-sa-ma_Elegance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:33 pm
i think my favorite part was when Yunho was like, look straight in my eyes.
and then he was like, I'm too shy!!

Be proud of your dialect Yunho!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:24 pm
i love dbsk...they rock
alot of boy bands are very hardly judged because of how not too many last very long but dong bang shin ki have the looks, vocals and personality...i hope they last for a very long time! ^_^ they were very hilarious in the banjun dramas too......especially the episode where jaejoong though yunho was in love with him......^^  

akemi_chan48

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:06 pm
lol. I like them all too. ^^
Did anyone see the King's Parody?
Poor Changmin, he had to hit his head on the gong so many times ^^ rofl.

I think the funniest one is Dangerous Love, and I liked Long Vacation too. Cassiopeia was a little cute, but sad.
And I'd love Hero in any drama. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:47 pm
Eeeee... I've never heard they starred in a movie. But i love their voices  

asian_otaku

vanidavirus

Shy Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:03 pm
Hero's cute!!! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:17 pm
Xiah Junsu is the greatest singing to me and i love his lips lol heart heart heart  

sea-rover

Sesshomaruka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:45 am

DBSK♥ i knew they did drama's ijust never watched any, maybe i should ha

for theose who dont know Dong Bang Shin Ki (yes its an acroynm) its a K-pop band that consists for 5 members.
Jung Yun Ho(U-know)
Kim Jun Su(Xiah)
Kim Jae Joong(Hero)
Park Yoo Chun(Micky)
Shim Changmin(Max)

User Image

ahh i love Yun ho♥~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:44 am
-squeel-
i loveeee Dangerous Love xD
Yunho+Jaejoong <3

[purple banana]