Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate: Should Naruto be left out, or should he not? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o.o
  money....
View Results

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:06 pm
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
purplekupcakes
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Well, I personally have a thing for NaruSasuSaku. So, No, I dont' think he should be left out. sweatdrop

What if Sakura will be left out? Do you think it's fair for her?

The truth is that probably nothing will ever happen between any of them but if something did happen, someone would be left out no matter. Just because it's not fair doesn't mean it should be changed. And personally im not a big fan of NaruSasuSaku...srry neutral
I find this pairing kind of funny XDD But then, doesn't that defeat the moral for Naruto? Accepting others, treating everyone equally and etc.

So why have those morals when one person will be left out no matter what?
Morals doesn't matter.
How so?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:14 pm
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
purplekupcakes
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Well, I personally have a thing for NaruSasuSaku. So, No, I dont' think he should be left out. sweatdrop

What if Sakura will be left out? Do you think it's fair for her?

The truth is that probably nothing will ever happen between any of them but if something did happen, someone would be left out no matter. Just because it's not fair doesn't mean it should be changed. And personally im not a big fan of NaruSasuSaku...srry neutral
I find this pairing kind of funny XDD But then, doesn't that defeat the moral for Naruto? Accepting others, treating everyone equally and etc.

So why have those morals when one person will be left out no matter what?
Morals doesn't matter.
How so?
We've seen it already, and it's pretty obvious.  

DeficientLoser

iSasu-chu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:51 am
Does it really matter for fairness? In most animes and mangas I've seen lets say Princess tutu. Ahiru have feelings for the Prince correct? Her feelings were left in vain to some people it's unfair like I said, fairness does not matter. It was better for the plot. When people say this for an excuse it's pretty sad. Why make a character in love when they're not going to be together.

1) For the plot
2) Development
3) Moral
4) Princess Tutu/ Fruits Basket/ Absolute Boyfriend are prime examples.

Really. Fairness does not matter.
My opinion is to have Sakura the one being left out. To be a symbol that a girl can do lots of things without a man in her life.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:55 am
SasuNarufan4evas
Mika_chann
kittyluck13
She's kinda mean, I don't think she really considers naruto's feelings concerning sasuke. can't really say that though, while I still adore this pairing I stopped watching the anime after I lost tv for a few months while we prepared to move. anyways, sakura going from pathetic to strong is retarded. I stand by the fact that she should have died, and to support her being left out I say that sasuke probably wouldn't want to be with her anyways. I mean come on she has no motibation besides sasuke. I can't see sasuke going for a clingy girl. I think he'd like the challenge of convincing naruto and sakura will get over it. blaugh
But, that's all about development and face it, in Naruto the only one who truly changed is Sakura.

He left Naruto too, but everyone thinks it's such a big deal when he left Sakura and not Naruto.. Naruto was the only one who made him actually regret attacking/leaving him behind. Not Sakura or Kakashi. Just Naruto. But no one can see that!! stare
i don't think they care, their just ignoring it because they don't want to admit to the obvious.
Apparently.  

DeficientLoser

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:00 am
iSasu-chu
Does it really matter for fairness? In most animes and mangas I've seen lets say Princess tutu. Ahiru have feelings for the Prince correct? Her feelings were left in vain to some people it's unfair like I said, fairness does not matter. It was better for the plot. When people say this for an excuse it's pretty sad. Why make a character in love when they're not going to be together.

1) For the plot
2) Development
3) Moral

My opinion is to have Sakura the one being left out. To be a symbol that a girl can do lots of things without a man in her life.
Fairness doesn't matter. Just that since I'm a fan of both NaruSaku and NaruSasu it's hard for me to decide. But it's true that the reason why authors makes a character in love with someone, is mostly for development and it doesn't mean that it should happen. *cough* Kagura *cough*

Omfg, I hate it whenever someone uses that for their defense. Bull s**t I tell you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:01 am
Mika_chann
iSasu-chu

1) For the plot
2) Development
3) Moral

Fairness doesn't matter. Just that since I'm a fan of both NaruSaku and NaruSasu it's hard for me to decide. But it's true that the reason why authors makes a character in love with someone, is mostly for development and it doesn't mean that it should happen. *cough* Kagura *cough*

Omfg, I hate it whenever someone uses that for their defense. Bull s**t I tell you.
Glad that someone agrees with me.  

iSasu-chu

U s a N y a p i i

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:04 am
Well I think that they should all go with what their hearts say! Don't let others decide for them! Do what's right for them! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:32 am
iSasu-chu
Mika_chann
iSasu-chu

1) For the plot
2) Development
3) Moral

Glad that someone agrees with me.
I also agree.  

blue-and-onyx

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:23 am
iSasu-chu

1) For the plot
2) Development
3) Moral

I agree too. Fairness does not matter but people still cling to it but they think it's better that way. But it's not good for the development and character like you said. If everyone gets together, unless Kishimoto-san wants to do a happy end. Though his manga, he can do whatever he wants. Sad, happy; his idea so let him be.
Fans just thinks it's better that way xd Don't blame them, but I 100% agree with you.

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff