Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Umm... Err... Umm... >< (Ish new)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedWorld

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello... ^^;; I'm RedWorld and it's a pleasure to meet you all! I apologize for posting in the wrong fourm, if I did because since I'm new, I didn't see where you should post if you were new, besides, it doesn't say anywhere "recruiting members". So anyway... I have my own characters for Harry Potter RPs. They are Solar and Lunar and they are actually demons, so they aren't exactly what you call... wizard blood, but... >w< I have a few more, but I don't use them just this yet. I just finished the first book and I'm probably going to the library tomorrow to rent the second one. I plan to read all the books by next year, but who knows? I have school and I'm planning to go to Florida over the summer, so I dunno... >.< But anyway, I'm sorry I'm talking so much. I don't usually talk unless I really want to. I usually also get shy spells like I did at first. >< But anyway, to put this all in a nutshell, hi! ^_^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:16 pm
Hello and welcome, a tad late sorry.  

Madam Hare

Off Topic Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas