Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
question for anyone with alot of experience with the game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LastSwordsman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:02 am
My friend wanted to make a page like me but he wants to go dexless! now my question is since he wants to become a def. page and since he wants to go dexless will the end result be ok? Def. pages are supposed to be able to face alot of high lv monsters around lv 40 but if hes dexless im thinking that he most likely wont beable to hit high lv monsters cause hes adding everything into str. can someone help me understand how a dexless warrior would work? and should i tell me friend not to go dexless 0_0?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:11 pm
The idea with dexless is that you're getting most of your accuracy from equipment, enough that you're on par with normal dex warriors. If I remember right, 2 dex=1 acc, so stuff scrolled for accuracy like shoes and equips like the brown bandana are pretty fair deals. As long as his equips are up to snuff, he oughta be the same, if not better than a standard dex warrior.  

madanthony

zonic69

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:09 pm
wanted to dexless with my fighter (38 currently)
didnt work out well when you got all the power in the world when you miss the monsters.
Best bet is to buy or scroll his own stuff.
for example
Overall dex. Heaps in Freemarket but cost around 3.5m (scania) for a 30%.
Shoe dex comes at level 30.
Cape dex you can USE but ... personally im leaving it for STR

Released before was helmet for accuracy so. if you got the cash might as well get a few and scroll a brown bandana.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:38 pm
anything-less is retarded.

Sure, you hit higher, but you never get that awesome feeling of finally htting that level where you can get thoes new equips. D:  

[Makata]

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:42 pm
Did you just say he wants to be a dexless defense page? ("def. page") o.o That's not very possible since you'll most likely be using well-scrolled lower leveled equips. Unless you just mean dexless and using a shield/1H weapon.

Dexless can get expensive, but if one's up to the task it could be worth it.  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games