Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: AirTV, Kanon, Clannad, AngelBeats 

Reply Company: Tactics
Moon. Game Discussion (18+ Only - Forum Rules Still Apply)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:29 pm
This is the place to discuss the Tactics game, "Moon."

Moon.'s story revolves around a mysterious organization known as FARGO. The protagonist of the story is a young girl named Ikumi Amasawa who discovers that FARGO was involved with the death of her mother Miyoko Amasawa six years before the story begins. Miyoko, who would often make special cream stew for her daughter, was a member of FARGO. Following this revelation, Ikumi joins FARGO to discover how and why her mother died while also slowly uncovering the group's disturbing nature of harnessing psychic abilities through torture. Ikumi ultimately wants to take out her revenge against FARGO for killing her mother.

Ikumi had been one of ten girls her age that gathered at a seminar for people who wanted to join FARGO; she had been ordered to get on a truck which would take the small group to FARGO, and on the ride, Ikumi meets two other girls with similar goals in mind as her.

The Main Girls of this story are: Ikumi Amasawa, Haruka Mima, and Yui Nakura.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:06 pm
I'm really interested in hearing more about this game. I don't know if I'll ever buy it, because I heard that it's quite graphic for a Key/Tactics game, but the story sounds interesting and dark. Have you played it Minak0? How was it?  

tasogarenootome

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:46 am
Since Moon. Is in the translation process, I hope to talk to others here about it soon. :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:49 pm
Well, I will update for anyone interested here.

Moon., being a pre-key game, I got to say, it is totally something I wouldn't have expected by Key, however, I am very interested in it still. I am on day four at the moment, and here is my current input.

The game starts off with you, Ikumi, in a truck heading to FARGO, along with Haruka, Yui and a bunch of other girls. As said before, each girl has a goal, and Ikumi's is to find out why FARGO killed her mother. Upon arriving, you and Haruka make friends, and invite Yui into your group here. At this point, you are forced off to take a testing, telling you which test building you will be assigned to.

Building A, the one you are sent to, are the higher treated specimens. They are given their own living quarters, bathrooms, an eating hall, and their daily training. There are only two people who are in Class A....Ikumi, and Youko.

Building B, the one Yui is sent to, has a Bathroom, however, everyone must share it. This building's specimens have similarities to Building A's, however, Building B, part of their testing, is through rape every day. When going into Fargo, no one knows this is one of their testings.

Building C, the one Haruka is assigned to, is the worst. There is NO bathrooms at all, and they are assigned to rape every day as well. From what I heard from a guard, during a rape scene, that the Class C girls do their duties in the corners of the rooms. (Sucks....huh?)

This game, you have a map to navigate with, and you have a male roommate in your building. (No, he hasn't tried anything funny........yet.) Every day, unless Ikumi and the others have plans, your job is to wake up, take a shower, go to the Minmes*, go to the dining hall for lunch, go to the Elpod*, go to the dining hall for dinner, then back to bed.

* - The Minmes, I am not too clear of, but from what I have seen of it, it lets you see some deep down memories of Ikumi's past. No idea of this training's purpose yet however.
** - The Elpod is a training room where you are clashing with yourself. For some reason, your innerself is trying to make you remember all the most embarassing moments in Ikumi's life, and to get her to "Feel pain".

If you ever plan to play it, keep in mind....so far, it has: Rape, Watersports, Partial scat, and gangbanging. Remember people, NOT INTENDED FOR KIDS!

This is all I got for everyone so far. Hope it helps.  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Company: Tactics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers