Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: AirTV, Kanon, Clannad, AngelBeats 

Reply Company: Tactics
One Series Discussion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:12 pm
Here, you may discuss the Tactics game/Anime, One. There is a Hentai OVA, as well as an all ages OVA, and of course, the game. Without being an avid player of 18+ games, or a watcher of Hentai, this is probably not a topic you will be into.

One is about Kouhei, a smart a** student who lives with his aunt. Kouhei goes to school with a childhood friend. Kouhei always has problems waking up in the morning, and her has always treated him as if he is her son. Eventually over time, Kouhei is slipping into the "Eternal World", which is a place similar to death. The more he dreams of it, the closer to it he is being brought. A side effect of this is that everyone you love and ever known will forget you. Who will remember Kouhei in his time of need?

There are six girls in this. Mizuka Nagamori, Mio Kouzuki, Mayu Shiina, Akane Satomura, Misaki Kawana, and Rumi Nanase. Note, Mio and Mayu never appeared in the Hentai except for the opening.

If anyone here is a One fan, this thread is for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:03 pm
carosene
Yeah, it bored me too, hence I only saw the first one... ^-^;; But at least it makes sense now... ^-^;;

"Excluding the hentai scenes?" O.o;; Do I want to know? Doesn't One have hentai...?

Is she from One? :3 When does she appear?

Maybe I should migrate to the One forum...? XD

Well, One has two OVAs, a Hentai version and a non-hentai version. If the hentai version was 26 episodes, shown all characters, and removed the Hentai, I think it would have been solid. The music and the stories were kept well enough.

Yeah, Rumi Nanase is from ONE. I will make a cameo thread and everyone can post cameos and proof shots there. I will add Nanase for you. :3  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

carosene

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:56 pm
Yay thank you! XD I like cameos...
And thanks for moving this too. ^-^;

Well, I thought you said that the hentai anime is more like the game except for the hentai scenes... ^-^;; And I thought the One game was hentai, so I was wondering what the difference there was... ^-^;; Or, I was wondering if I wanted to know ^-^;;

It'd be cool if KyoAni tried something... (Well, anything by KyoAni is wonderful) but I doubt that'll go through... ^-^;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:14 pm
Yeah, what I mean is:

The ONE game:

-HAS Hentai scenes.
-Has the best story and plot of the three.
-Has all the characters (Of course)

The ONE Non-Hentai OVA:

-Does not follow the original ONE story.
-Has parts for all characters.

The ONE Hentai OVA:

-Follows the story of three girls.
-Does NOT have all the characters.
-Of this and the Non-Hentai, this follows the game more.

Yeah, if Kyoani tried ONE, I think ALOT would like it. Kouhei is as wise as Tomoya and Yuuichi have been. razz  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

carosene

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:44 am
Gotcha ^-^;;

Lol, of course he is! XD Those guys are male Mary Sues! (They are amusing though...)

The plot sounds really interesting, but I wonder how they'd tackle it in a one line story... because the point is to make one of the girls like you enough that they bring you back right? So wouldn't they have to pick one plotline...? What did the Hentai OVA do?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:57 am
Well, I suppose the way they COULD do it is make Kouhei as wise as he normally is, have the everyday school antics go on, but so have a segment for each girl in it. If you played the game, it would be easier to say, haha. There is one girl who...

"Hates his guts but falls in love with him after he sticks up for her."

At this point, he can just do this part, and just like Nayuki in Kanon, she can fall in love with him, but not end with him. I can say, each girl DID have their hangout moments and memorable scenes with Kouhei though. I think they could swing it.

The characters are these girls by the way for visuals.

User Image

^ Mizuka Nagamori (The one I would think would win him in the series)

User Image

^ Akane Satomura

User Image

^ Misaki Kawana

User Image

^ Mio Kouzuki

User Image

^ May Shiina ( Only game image I have of her, never did her story.)

User Image

^ And Rumi Nanase, who I already spoke of in the Cameo thread.

Seeing alot never got into one, Images might please some to see.  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

carosene

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:39 am
Thank you, I am pleased. It's good to have them for reference. Sorry I didn't respond to this... O.o;; (Why didn't I...?)

Can one of the girls in One not talk...? I heard that somewhere, floating around... ^-^;;  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:04 pm
carosene
Thank you, I am pleased. It's good to have them for reference. Sorry I didn't respond to this... O.o;; (Why didn't I...?)

Can one of the girls in One not talk...? I heard that somewhere, floating around... ^-^;;

Yes, the girl with the short purple hair and blue bow, Mio Kouzuki. She writes on a notepad to say what she wants to. They test out to see if she really can talk or not at one point in the game...never said anything, haha. The girl holding her head is blind too. So yeah, one blind and one mute girl.  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

carosene

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:29 am
Wow! XD That's kinda cool! I wonder how their arcs work ^-^;  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:22 pm
carosene
Wow! XD That's kinda cool! I wonder how their arcs work ^-^;

Well, I only played through three arcs.

Spoilers below:

Nanase's, Kouhei is too stupid to know she has fallen in love with him (Because before this, he kept picking on her, and she would always get pissed off). After he stuck up for her when she was getting picked on by a girl putting tacks on her seat, she grew to love him....at one point, he wanted to hang out with her, and she got happy, and when he said he had a great place to eat and took her to a cheap ramen shop, she got pissed and ran away. When he found her, they well....got the sparks flying and she confessed.

Akane, she was waiting for this boy to return to her. If you keep hanging out and eating lunch with her, she opens up more. If you tell her she was dumped, and you stick to helping her, eventually, she will realize it, and fall in love with Kouhei.

Mizuka, Her and Kouhei have always been friends and word about them is all over the school. All she wants is for him to get a girl to take care of him and to live with so she won't have to keep coming and waking him up every morning. If you get her to love Kouhei enough, at one point, Kouhei has to confess his love to a girl in the class because of a dare thing an d ask her on a date. You can choose Nanase or Mizuka. If you choose Mizuka, he says to himself that he knows they are friends enough that she would know he was joking, and well.... go the right way, she will say "Okay."

As for the other three, I have to still do them out. razz  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

carosene

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:23 am
lol, sounds like good stuff! XD KyoAni should do something... (Or maybe I'll finally finish that old One ova...)

But I meant was I wonder how the arc will work with Mio if she can't talk to you. ^-^;  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:51 pm
Well....just the sketch book and Kouhei trying to guess her gestures or something, haha. Whatever it would be, I bet it would be highly amusing. razz  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Company: Tactics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers