Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
I quit maple story. T_T

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SquidMcKid

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:44 pm
And I have only 1 reason in doing so:

MMORPGs are boring.

I know it sounds harsh, but I actually played a couple of role-playing games, letting the game consume most of my time. (From day to night, I play MMORPGs). When I hit level 63, I realized that what's the point? Gain a level, be proud then eventually a level 103 in the Forgotten Path of Time suddenly KS-es you, bursting your ego bubble. It's all in the natural cycle: Gain a level, be crushed, gain a level, be crushed(and eventually an unoriginal "n00b" insult).

Please do not speak out in harsh words because of my actions. This decision is made because I've grown out of playing games with no story line. Like Fiesta, Runescape, etc. Well, uh. No idea how to end this, so I'll use a "Good Bye."

Good bye fellow Maplers. And I'll be deleting the "REP. YOUR CLASS! Support our guild!" thread. (In fear of someone stealing mah art.)

And to _Penguin_, you must be wrong because I care about Winter Coma's decision. He did what he wanted, and I finally mustered up a good reason in quitting my obsessive MMMORPG streak because of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:56 pm
Whats the point of listening to music? Whats the point of hanging out with friends? Whats the point of Gaia? Hell, whats the point of getting out of bed in the morning?

A lot of really fun things don't have a point to them, actually ALL things in the long run have no point, but that doesn't stop us from doing them.

None-the-less, I wish you luck in this ohh-so-pointless world outside of maplestory!  

Sir Ravishing

zonic69

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:41 pm
>______>

you really really dont need to post this kind of thread if your quitting ...

and plus ... deep down .. you know you'll be back

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:09 pm
whoa  

__penguin__
Crew

Xanthophy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:05 pm
tip#1: only fight monsters if u wanna. never force urself.
tip#2: why would u wanna lvl?? O.o go have a party with friends or make a msmv or do something else thats FUN biggrin
tip#3: never overplay MS (like i always do). it will make u wanna throw up x__x  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:53 pm
__penguin__

Do you use basilmarket, and have you posted that there before?

Or did you just use it after you saw someone else use it? surprised

Cause I've seen that before. :[  

A Rusty Nail

Zatari
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:01 pm
Wow, this guild has really become kinda bitter. Geez, guys.

Anyways, I quit MS once school started simply because I could not fit it into my schedule. Through the view past months I've come to realize it really isn't all that important, it's just an addicting, and sometimes very annoying game. I get depressed playing it now.

Well, Maplers all around'll miss you, good luck with life. (Which is not pointless. o.o)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:57 pm
Zatari
(Which is not pointless. o.o)

Depends on how you look at it.

We're all going to die eventually.

Life is pointless.

We have fun, and enjoy our lives.

Life is not pointless.  

A Rusty Nail

__penguin__
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:12 am
A Rusty Nail
__penguin__

Do you use basilmarket, and have you posted that there before?

Or did you just use it after you saw someone else use it? surprised

Cause I've seen that before. :[

No, I don't post on Basil and I haven't seen anyone else post it in a forum.

And I apologize for posting something you've already seen before. Maybe you should PM me a list of every website you've been to just in case I want to post something else. I wouldn't want to waste your time by having you click a website you've already seen! :[  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:29 am
haha i kinda quit my maple story too.
it gets boring after a while.
but i still go on for friends 3nodding  

Mimarae

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items