Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Our Past Not Forgotten ((need a few more ppl!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:51 pm
Jan looked at Dante, then at Uriyu. She scowled at Dante. "What did you do?" He put his hands up defensively. "I just met the guy!" She sighed, then went over to Uriyu. "Hey," she said softly, "Is something the matter?"

Dante sighed. Wonderful. He doesn't like me very much, does he? He watched Jan. I can't afford to lose her...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:29 pm
his eyes shifted to Jan but the rest of him made no movement "....no....everything is fine....." he said calmly and quit convincing as he showed a small smile that dissapered in a flash and his eyes shifted bac

Fujuki seemed a bit annoyed "...okay....can we go somewere to eat now?" she said turning happy and cheerful  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:36 am
Jan frowned slightly. I don't buy that for a minute, Uriyu... She looked back at Fujuki and smiled. "Sounds good."

Dante spoke up. "I know a good place not far from here," he said hopefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:38 pm
Uriyu looked at Dante "Um.....who said you were joining us?" he sounded a bit rude and it shoked Fujuki to hear him talk like that to a stranger  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:21 am
He looked at Jan. "I think she invited me," he said, glancing back at Uriyu and Fujuki. Jan opened her mouth to say something, but closed it. "I... guess I did, didn't I?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:39 pm
"Well if that is true......ill be going home early......" he looks over to Jan "....excuse me....." then noded to Fujuki. she was gunna say something to stop him but it was no use  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:15 am
Jan frowned. "What's the problem?" she asked Fujuki. She looked over at Dante. "My guess is he doesn't like you very much. You sure you don't know him?"

Dante scowled. "Look, I said I didn't know him, and I don't know him, okay?" He scratched his head and looked down. "Sorry..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:40 pm
sigh "I dont know what is his problem..........." she said having an idea but it was to stupid to question  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:50 pm
Jan sighed, plastering on a big smile. "Well, let's get some food, I'm starving."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:31 pm
nods, they walk to the place  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:18 pm
Dante pulled out chairs for Jan and Fujuki. Jan nodded in acknowledgement and sat, scooting up. Pushing in the chairs, Dante pulled out a seat for himself and sat. "Sorry," he said, scratching his head. "I kinda ruined that, huh?"

Jan glared at him half-heartedly, suddenly very tired. "It's not your fault..." she said, sitting back and sighing. "I don't know what was wrong with him, though." She looked at Fujuki.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:11 am
Noriko arrived she was waiting for the others"hmm...when will the others arrived i told them not to be late thinking couriously confused As she was waiting for the others she did not noticed that she was eating the chips hmm...when wil they arrived?she mutteredthen she noticed OMG! xd i think i ate all the chips*sigh* sweatdrop So noriko decided to go back home "it seems like thay're not here yet i better go back home and get some more..." biggrin  

reverie25-

fastguard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:26 am
Gaian name: fastguard
Character name: warrior of serenity
Character age: 17
Bio: he doesn't have any memories from before he turned 16, has no friend doesn't know anything about his parents. the only thing he can do is fight.
Other: is very skilled with hand-to-hand combat and he knowes some weak magic (defence and cure)
Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:33 am
he saw a girl passing by. it looked like she was in a hurry. he was curious so he decided to follow her  

fastguard

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces