KIller Dialogue Anime/Manga

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zumae

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:18 pm
Okay this is my first time posting a new topic. YAY!!!! xd

Anyway when watching various anime sometimes I come across anime with dialouge that makes me want to shoot myself. For example Air Gears is a pretty deciet show but the dialouge makes me wish I was deaf.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:27 pm
you bring out a good observation I really have never put any attention on the dialogue of all the anime I had watch, but now that you bring this up I'm going to put more attention on it and comment back on this  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Zumae

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:00 pm
Appreciate your cooperation... plase come back and tell me what you think.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:49 pm
What bits of the dialogue do you find bad?  

oOMainaOo

Lord Ender Havok

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:48 pm
oOMainaOo

Yes, i'd like to know also, cause Air Gear was a great Anime to me. Then again, it all depends on what language you watch the Anime. Cause i watch all my animes in Japanese. I have the English dubs, they are idiotic. For example: Naruto. He says "Believe it" every 5 seconds in the english dub when he never said it in Japanese. So if what you referring to is the language barrier than yes, not only Air Gear but all Anime in English have the worst Dialog ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:00 pm
Lord Ender Havok
oOMainaOo

Yes, i'd like to know also, cause Air Gear was a great Anime to me. Then again, it all depends on what language you watch the Anime. Cause i watch all my animes in Japanese. I have the English dubs, they are idiotic. For example: Naruto. He says "Believe it" every 5 seconds in the english dub when he never said it in Japanese. So if what you referring to is the language barrier than yes, not only Air Gear but all Anime in English have the worst Dialog ever.

Well I saw Air Gears in the english dub... they were constantly using the same analogy about cages and frogs being trapped in a well. Gosh I wanted to shoot myself mad . Also the were constantly talking about using your wings and flying *eww*. It's was like they couldn't express thier point any other way or have a serious conversation without repeating themselves 20 million times (exaggeration) but you get the point.  

Zumae

Sweetie Honey Pie

Kawaii Master

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:52 am
Yeah I feel the same way but i dont want to eek shoot myself or be deaf i 'd rather bare through it instead of losing my hearing because it will be gone when were like 80 and will wish we had hearing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:10 pm
Animefan957
Yeah I feel the same way but i dont want to eek shoot myself or be deaf i 'd rather bare through it instead of losing my hearing because it will be gone when were like 80 and will wish we had hearing.

Okay maybe that was a bit extreme, it's not like i want to committe suicide or go deaf it's just that bad dialouge seriously erks me (at least what I judge to be bad dialouge).  

Zumae

ToKiO_HoTeLs_ToXiC_SuGeR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:12 pm
G.A.M.M GIFT GIVE A WAY TO EACH MONTHS HIGHEST POSTER AND INVITER join and win
blaahhh I hate that! Like in the english gravitation I was ashamed to me english! EW! Im now I sub fan! No more darn english

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:20 am
We already have a thread for this/ very similar to this. LINK So this will be locked.  

Dariram
Crew

An Anime Addict's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces