Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Where Should a lvl 46 Sin Train?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shutensou

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:12 am
Ok, I have asks this question for awhile now, first time in this guild anyways. Its starting to get annoying to train, getting 2exp and 1ep etc. Is there a place where its easy to kill and you get easy EXP? I'm a lvl 46 Khiani Assassin, I can hardly hit 1000's and i have tobis sweatdrop So yea, if theres anyone got any ideas of what i should raise in skills and ability that would be appreciated, Thank You. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:21 pm
BUMP gonk  

Shutensou

zonic69

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:07 pm
....ludi pq  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:14 pm
gonk isnt that a hard way to make EXP when your lvl 46?  

Shutensou

LordVada

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:05 pm

i trained at Kitties, though that isnt great exp. pretty much stuck it out there till 50ish, when i hopped around, mainly flyeyes and pixies (lunar/luster)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:15 pm
My friend told me to hunt where those big retarded clocks are in ludi, in the toy factory, think i should hunt there? And thats everyone for your idea's =]  

Shutensou

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:36 pm
I hope you hav good equips. =D
I'd suggest retz in Helios tower. The spot on the same floor as the elvator to Korean Folk town. Also, Sky terrace would't be too bad. Either brown teddys or pink teddys I htink would be pretty good.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:02 am
Hmm...that could work, i think i was hunting teddies when i was trying to get lvl 40. Anyways, i got all the equips i think thats possible for my lvl. full marine shadow, the red skull thingy o.O (Pilfer hat i think) and snowshoes. Do i still have to do 2 dex, 3 luck stuff till lvl 50?  

Shutensou

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff