Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Last Exile Rp (Have your own ship and crew ^_^ )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ecafllod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:00 am
Hello everyone. This will be my first official An Anime Addicts Guild rp. So, im going to go with the theme of Last Exile. This is the idea. (this will be confusing for those who have not watched the anime. I highly reccomend it.) It is 5 years after the Guild war, after the release of Exile, and everything is peaceful on the blue planet....for a while. From the Grand Stream, a new threat has taken over the skys in the persuit of Exile; The Mouv. The entire world is in peril becaue they don't know how to counter the treat. They are everything the Guild was and more, (not that anyone knows about the Guild anymore). The empire has broken up again to Disith and Anatory. But something still needs to be done. With everyone squablling in terror, Exile, as well as the world itself, may fall into the hands of the Mouv, just as it almost did to the Guild 5 years ago....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:15 pm
I havn't seen the anime.
But I'll try  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:20 pm
i havent seen the anime thing either but...yeah......^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:52 pm
Warch the Anime it is very good. I'm in.  

Death_God_Sakura

ecafllod

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:07 am
ALRIGHT! xd lets get started. PLEASE READ THIS COMPLETELY BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING!
Rules
1. I make all the calls on this poll. If I feel that there is a problem with something, i will inform everyone and fix it. If you are the problem, then i will pm you and urge to not repeat the unwanted action for the sake of the rp. Don't make me do something i don't want to, guys.
2. Because of the rp restrictions, please, try to keep this all PG-13. I might let some things slide. But if i see and feel that vulgarity in any way is becoming a problem, i will have to ask you to edit your post. If you don't comply, i will delete it without a second thought.
3. If you have any questions about the rp, like a sum up of what has happen if you're just jumping in or you are confused about how something from the anime works in this rp, don't hessitate to pm me or some of the other rpers that are well informed with Last Exile.
4. The profile sheet below is what I need you to fill out before you can rp at all. Once you fill it out and i approve of it, i will send you a pm telling you it is okay to rp. As far as characters go, i would like it if you all came up with your own original characters. But if you REALLY want to be an Exile character, pm me about it and your reasoning behind it and i'll get back to you. Other than that, i'll be rping as all of the original Last Exile cast. Having a vanship or a ship of your own will have to be included in the profile you pm me. But for more infomation on how to give me stats on it, pm me so that i can make a system for it. For everyone's convinience, i will post verified profiles right under these rules.

Name:
Image (picture only please):
Personality:
History:
Friends:
Enemies:
Others:

Prove that you want your skies to run blue with liberty, and not red with war. Show to all that inhabit the blue planet that there is freedom in these skies. May fair winds be with you all, always.

Name: Aanna
Ethinisity: Hmm any
Image (picture only please): http://republika.pl/blog_mg_3055666/3063391/sz/anime_girl2.jpg
Personality: Shy, sweet, kid like and funny at times.
History: She was always
Friends: Everyone
Enemies: none that she knows of.
Others: She flirts with both guys and girls.

Name: Fujuki Hatake
Ethinisity (Anatory, Disith, Mouv): [plz write bac tellin me wat that is so i can fill it out thnx^.^]
Image (picture only please): real form:
7 year old girl form:
Personality: very nice, she likes to help people, but if you hurt someone she cares about she wouldnt hesitate to hurt you...
History: her parents disapered when she was 4. everyone says they abandoned her but she dosent believe it. she has strange powers she dosent understand and she is trying to be able to controle them...
Friends: none yet..
Enemies: [duno i dont know the bad pplz in the show XP]
Others: she apperse to be a 7 year old girl because she uses a different form around other people because of her stange apperance.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:44 am
Name: Aanna
Ethinisity: Hmm any
Image (picture only please): http://republika.pl/blog_mg_3055666/3063391/sz/anime_girl2.jpg
Personality: Shy, sweet, kid like and funny at times.
History: She was always
Friends: Everyone
Enemies: none that she knows of.
Others: She flirts with both guys and girls.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

ecafllod

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:10 am
Sorry, sorry sorry. busy with college stuff, but i'm back and ready to take to the skies. People that have sent or posted their bios are approved because of my lack of being here. SO LET'S GET ON WITH IT! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:48 am
Our Setting is Tahdella, a Gaia that serves as a trading route and a ship port for those that can afford it. A very respectable city with farms that stretch up to the hills and small mountain called "Shepard's Watch Point". The people that live here are mostly all commoners that drink 4th water (3rd or 2nd if you can find and afford it) and the most valued job is to be a vanship pilot or navi (navigator). We are in the Town Square. To the north, there is the bazzar where you can buy whatever it is that you're looking for, for the right price. East is a Tavern call "Passing Seagull" which is a usual hangout spot for everyone. Farther up east is all the business buildings like the newspaper, bank, post office and so on. West is where all the houses are until it reaches the Shepard's Pass that leads the the plains and hills of Tahdella. South are the docks for ships and hangers. It is a dangerous spot if you're not careful, or the wind fall will blow you right off the Gaia.
As of right now, big group of people are piling up around the Town Square Board, where events are posted. Where are you?  

ecafllod

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:58 am
Aanna walk up to the brond. Jumping up and down trying to see.  
Role Play

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games