Reply Advice & Academic Studies
Is he crushen on me too?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reayasha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:52 pm
Ok Im a freshmen in highschool and i just noticed this Senior has taken notice in me. We hav JROTC together. One day we started joking around and ever since then we've started to talk and tease each other. I got a crush almost right away. And im starten to wonder if he likes me bac.

Reasons:
1. He teases me all the time (only out of fun nothing hurtful)
2. I catch him looken my way alot (then we just stare off or make a face at each other)
3. He wont make eye contact with me for long without turning away.
4. Once i was walken with my Friend/brother and he took my arm playing around and I noticed He was watching pretty close with a strange look.
5. I saw him talking with my F/B but they seperated once i came close.

Is it just me having wishful thinken or can he like me bac? I know it would be hard since im a freshmen and he could see me as just a lil girl to joke with not dating type. How can i tell if he is or isnt? redface  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:01 pm
Sounds like he is! You just keep flirting back n hopefully he'll say/do something soon 3nodding  

PixieofDestruction

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:55 pm
Sounds like he digs ya. wink
Try making a move, maybe he's afraid to ask you cause he's older and you're younger, if you ask him he'll feel less... childish would be the word I suppose.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:04 pm
Yeah well I would say it sounds like he likes you but remember he is a senior and I honestly don't advice you to do anything about it until you know him well enough to understand whether he likes you or not or honestly whether he is just playing.  

blueroseayumi143

Reayasha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:34 am
well the thing is i dont think hes playen around like most senoirs. Hes not a joke or sports guy and makes good grades but not likea genous. He's just pretty normal and doesn't hang out with the big group of guys that you know would be playen around. He's last girlriend was also a freshmen but she broke up with him. I dont think he just wants to get witha young girl. And trust me if he was i wouldn't be the first pick. Me and my group are outsiders and don't hang with any of the "popilars" i guees u could call them. We're wierd and like it!
another reason i'm kinda thinken he may like me:
When we were outside on wellness day we were really joking around the whole time. he really went out of his way to kinda pick on me.
reason i dont:
we dont really talk to much now a days. he still finds a moment to say something but its uasally just a word or 2.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:08 pm
Hmm...I would think that if you really wanted to know whether he had a crush on you or not, then just ask him. Doesn't that answer the question? razz

What's funny is when people have crushes, its usually because he or she "thinks" the other person has a crush on him or her, so they end up having a crush on that person. (Lol...I'm not making sense anymore)  

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

September feild

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:00 am
wow!that should totally be love!  
Advice & Academic Studies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash