Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:47 pm
NightIntent
Weird, I never heard about that at all. And I used to check her "upcoming" page periodically, until it became really obvious that she never updated it.

Yeah. In the Immortals series when Numair changes that guy into and apple tree he tells Diane something about magic not creating something from nothing. So the story is supposed to be about the tree who was turned into a man. I'm pretty sure the teaser is at the end of one of those books.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:41 am
Maze353
NightIntent
Weird, I never heard about that at all. And I used to check her "upcoming" page periodically, until it became really obvious that she never updated it.

Yeah. In the Immortals series when Numair changes that guy into and apple tree he tells Diane something about magic not creating something from nothing. So the story is supposed to be about the tree who was turned into a man. I'm pretty sure the teaser is at the end of one of those books.

Aha, I'd forgotten about this. I recently read her collection of short stories about Tortall and beyond, and there's a short story about the tree guy in there. So I guess no full book about him (at this point), but the short story. It was pretty good. New country and customs and all that.  

NightIntent
Captain

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:25 pm
I'll have to get a copy, I've been waiting to hear his story for years.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:02 pm
I only got around to getting it a few weeks ago. I was kind boycotting it because the last Beka Cooper was supposed to come out, but then that came out first. rofl My mind doesn't make much sense much of the time.  

NightIntent
Captain

Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas