Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Is anyone sane on maplestory?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Ravishing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:46 am
Pellendro
What do you mean Maple's going crazy? It's pretty much been that way.

And the 90 people defaming thing? It *is* possible, but highly unlikely. Firstly, the chances of all 90 of them being on to defame you is fairly slim. Secondly, assuming that all 90 members actually find you to be enough of a nuisance -since 89 of them know nothing about you- is a bit of a stretch. That sort of thing is *usually* a bluff. Not always, but usually.

Haha, very good point. Why would all of these people take time of their day to find me just to defame me for no reason. When I login, this one guy always whispers me and tells me their going to do it and they never do, so I'm just going to assume they're just trying to scare me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:21 am

I don't know if that's truely possible to be defamed 90 times but I know that I've been mass defamed when I was at 4x.
My guild was enemies with another guild and the other guild's people just massed defame me from my 42 fame to 23 fame from a few people using all their characters.
I don't think it's possible for 90 people to do so but if it's like maybe 5 people using all their characters to defame is enough to get you pretty low in fame.

x3Crystalize

Thorr-axe

Original Conventioneer

15,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:31 am
my friend has had that happen to him altho he was pissing off this low lvl guy. becuse he was killing all the Green Mushrooms User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. with his User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. mage and like this guy had his hole guild show up and mass defame him good thing I wasn't thar in the game I mean I was siting next to him at the internet cafe.  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff