Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dating online?
  uh yes true romance!
  ewwww noo gross!
View Results

St4rBluesky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:22 pm
would you consider dating online? i mean like long distance relationships?

because i think that it is weird and recently theres been news going on about predators and scandal all over the internet about dating online.

what do you think? if theres a guy u find attracted to on gaia, what would you do? or any where else?
true opinion please.

i think online dating is weird. cause i like to be able to hug the guy i like. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:33 am
Im not a fan of internet dating its weird teens like my self get raped that way and some of them arnt who they say thay are.  

xX-Lloromannic-Xx

Tokymo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:23 am
if i dont know them b4 hand i dont want to see them on the internet  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:12 pm
i'd say that its a 50/50 because you can meet freaks in real life too..and freaks online too..so yeah...you never truly know a person unless your married to them..lol (did i say that aloud?) its true tho..but its possible to find a relationship online....but i'm not all for it...the distance and the trust is not all there...  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Tokymo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:01 am
my friend met a girl online and they are currently dating. He had to go all the way to california to stay with her though and she came here to meet him but they are cool. So i guess it just depends  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:43 pm
I've had an online relationship before. I don't think I'll ever consider having another one. It's very hard to have a lasting relationship online- both ends need to have a lot of trust and patience. I just couldn't stand not being with my boyfriend, so I ended it.

About the whole raping thing... that can all be avoided if both people are mature and smart. If you know what I mean.  

Hyped up TeaCup

APG Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff