How was your Thanksgiving? Let me know!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:14 pm
I really enjoy reading about other people's holiday traditions. Here are some things you can tell me:

Were you really excited about Thanksgiving? Is it your favorite holiday?

Did you travel or stay at home? Did you drive or fly to your destination?

What did you eat for Thanksgiving? Don't just type "turkey"; include side dishes like cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie.

Did you help cook or prepare any of the food? Which ones?

Who ate dinner with you? Was it just you and your parents or did aunts, uncles, and family friends come over as well?

What did you do before and after you ate? Did you watch the Macy's Thanksgiving's Day Parade or go to the movies?

Did you eat any of the leftovers?

Did you go shopping on Friday? What did you buy? Was the mall crowded? Was it hard to find a shopping spot? Were you one of those crazy people who showed up at 5:00 am for good deals?

Are you going to do a lot of exercising to lose all the weight you gained this past weekend?

Did you do any homework during your Thanksgiving break?

Is there anything else you want to let me know?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:31 am
Were you really excited about Thanksgiving? Is it your favorite holiday?
not big on holidays but this wa sfun bc my family from japan and phillipines came by. no its not my fav holiday, that would be christmas bc winter is amazin

Did you travel or stay at home? Did you drive or fly to your destination? stay home, family flew in from other countries

What did you eat for Thanksgiving? I ate pasta penee not big on traditional turkey stuffs, my family ate that, desert was some walnut baklava

Did you help cook or prepare any of the food? helped bake apple pie, and helped make mashed potatoes

Who ate dinner with you? Was it just you and your parents or did aunts, uncles, and family friends come over as well? this is the first time in awhile a lot of the family has gathered together

What did you do before and after you ate? Did you watch the Macy's Thanksgiving's Day Parade or go to the movies? me and my cousins played guitar hero 3 and halo 3, family caught up and talked downstairs

Did you eat any of the leftovers? not really

Did you go shopping on Friday? What did you buy? Was the mall crowded? Was it hard to find a shopping spot? Were you one of those crazy people who showed up at 5:00 am for good deals? nope

Are you going to do a lot of exercising to lose all the weight you gained this past weekend? lol sure....

yea i had to finish art projects, had to put finishes on 3 oil paintings and write paper on summary of collection

Is there anything else you want to let me know? the year is passing by quickly  

Kuroi Kohhi

BeiZhiMing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:27 am
I went snowboarding in Aspen cause i dont celebrate thanksgiving xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:58 pm
Were you really excited about Thanksgiving? Is it your favorite holiday?ehh not really..

Did you travel or stay at home? Did you drive or fly to your destination?stay at home and family came over.

What did you eat for Thanksgiving? Don't just type "turkey"; include side dishes like cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie.well it wasnt a really NORMAL thanksgiving dinner, more like asian style!

Did you help cook or prepare any of the food? Which ones?kinda, made the veggies and helped my mom stuff turkey

Who ate dinner with you? Was it just you and your parents or did aunts, uncles, and family friends come over as well?EVERYONE LITERALLY! >_> like all my mom and dad side including my grandparents,cousins, and etc.... like 3 or 4 friends

What did you do before and after you ate? Did you watch the Macy's Thanksgiving's Day Parade or go to the movies?Hmm, my cousins, and friends played manhunt... (dont ask) and it was late at night too!

Did you eat any of the leftovers? nah.. to full! i was still full the day after!

Did you go shopping on Friday? What did you buy? Was the mall crowded? Was it hard to find a shopping spot? Were you one of those crazy people who showed up at 5:00 am for good deals?crazy person who woke up at 5am for good deal!

Are you going to do a lot of exercising to lose all the weight you gained this past weekend?didnt gain any!!!

well it wasnt really "homework" more like a song for orchestra...

Is there anything else you want to let me know? xd
Year has gone by really fast so far... cry  

DancingCherryBerry

Jelai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:47 pm
I really enjoy reading about other people's holiday traditions. Here are some things you can tell me:

Were you really excited about Thanksgiving?
Sort of; the only thing I was excited about was the fact that there is no school and I was able to play Final Fantasy 12 and eat ham (no turkey this time) x3. We didn't get to go shopping on black Friday though. neutral

Did you travel or stay at home?
stayed at home

What did you eat for Thanksgiving?
Ham w/ pineapple sauce, rice, rice cakes, lumpia, and some other Filipino foods

Did you help cook or prepare any of the food?
no

Who ate dinner with you?
Family and some aunts and uncles, and one kid from church XD

What did you do before and after you ate?
I procrastinated on my homework and played FF12, and I hung out in my cousin's room with the other kids after I ate

Did you eat any of the leftovers?
I ate the ham

Did you go shopping on Friday?
No ;___;

Are you going to do a lot of exercising to lose all the weight you gained this past weekend?
I've been promising myself that ever since summer >O
...but just never got around to it. .____.

no; why should teachers give us homework over the break anyway? Holidays are meant for relaxing, not working! >O

Is there anything else you want to let me know?
nope

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff