Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Neon Genisis Evangallion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dirus Serenade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:27 pm
well the series was short but sweet i know i loved it! if you post and or add pics to this topc please keep it pg13 or under thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:45 pm
I enjoyed the series, thought I need to watch it again soon. I haven't watched it for a few years now.  

Blacklynn

Zalantra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:03 pm
I loved it. When I tried rewatching it with a friend, however, I laughed whenever the dramatic music started playing in episode one. And I'd shout "just go and fight!!!" a couple of times. Couldn't take poor Shinji seriously lol. Kaworu's episode was amazing though.

What did you guys think of End of Evangelion? I'm obsessed with the opening scene of Death (the Kanon D Dur quartet) but EoE was messed up....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:43 am
I watched the series from start to finish one time and including the death of evangelion and rebirth or whatever it was. Sorry I watched when I was back in high school so I don't remember the names fully. But the series towards the end in my opinion was a total ********! Now they actually released a new evangelion series which from grazing the articles is a continuation of the series and also has a new pilot and all the old ones. But yea evangelion total ******** series but was so damn good!  

otakumadness

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:11 pm
I've read the 1st book of the manga and it's an okay book. What's the anime like? question  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:43 pm
I actually preferred the manga in some scenes, as it felt it went more indepth (characterwise). Ayanami Rei is much prettier in the manga 3nodding

The anime is good and I'd recommend watching it if you enjoy the manga. It's one of my favorites even if I didn't completely understand it (similar to FLCL...) The mecha battles are better animated, although it does, as otakumadness said, get really...messed up at the end.  

Zalantra

Razuma Uzuro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:55 pm
Evan Gelion was a beautiful anime. A peace of art. It was extreamly mind bogling but it still is the best anime I have ever seen xd I really cant wate for the revamped version "Rebuild" It blows the original out of the water, even if the graphics are way more beautiful with a new fresh look 4laugh Look! Look! Look!!! Its beautiful isnt it!!!!!! whee 4laugh whee Youtube-Evan Gelion * Rebuild *
What do you think!!!??? xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:25 pm
When is this coming out?? gonk I'm glad they kept the character designs similar. Beautiful song as well.  

Zalantra

Razuma Uzuro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:46 pm
I know! I know! xd whee xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:04 pm
Can anyone give a a full summary about this?  

RanpuKuroTenshi

Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff