Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
B.O.Y.L.O.V.E [ Spreadin' the love... and the legs >83 ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <333
View Results

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:24 am
Rulin' ya universes...

surprised Look guys, I made a motivator for us!

User Image
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:20 am
eek You see Sushii, this is why I love you. heart  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:52 am
Rulin' ya universes...

Haha I'm sorrryyy D; I only realized last night that buoys were a source of bad puns xD
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:19 am
If they refuse our power we shall make them watch Happy Tree Friends until thier eyes bleed.
Or just stick tampons in thier noses.

=D Or peaceful communist takeover democracy will win.  

Bittercakes

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:26 am
Miss Impala
If they refuse our power we shall make them watch Happy Tree Friends until thier eyes bleed.

Rulin' ya universes...

OMG D: I effin' love happy tree friends!
Lol communist takeover xD

if I ever drag my lazy a** over to the scanner, I shall show you the uniforms I came up with... I did make a special Lolita-esque version, too, which I rather fancy.

...since 1992.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:11 pm
I have to admit I am very interested. XD

((Happy Tree Friends rawks ~ I love it.))

Ok, so just a little random imput from me, take it or leave it or whatever, but it's just something my section in marching band tosses around:

Keep it Sexy

It just sounds like it may fit. ^^

Dahlia Parabii

Nia Sephora

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:31 pm
I saw a t-shirt that you can get from June publishing company (For those of you who dont know, June is a publishing company that only does Yaoi)
The T-shirt said "I heart boys" On the fron, and on the back it said "... with other boys"
I think that this was utter win.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:13 pm
Nia Sephora
I saw a t-shirt that you can get from June publishing company (For those of you who dont know, June is a publishing company that only does Yaoi)
The T-shirt said "I heart boys" On the fron, and on the back it said "... with other boys"
I think that this was utter win.
Rulin' ya universes...

xD hee hee I get a newsletter from that store... I bought my seme and uke tops from there ^_^ My favorite though, is the glow in the dark one with the Nike symbol and it says "Just Do Him" heart
...since 1992.

User_2629207

ffdarkangel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:53 am
Miss Impala

We could make our own country. Now, all we need is a small island in a third world country to take over. Make sure the island doesn't have any powerful allies with armies that could kill us. Or the fangirls could pay to have the country reconized. Then again, I think the catholic church will come after us. Make sure the island isn't christian (unless they are accepting christians).

No, if they resist, we do what other countries did in the past. We make them convert! Make them watch yaoi until they like it and are begging for more!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:10 am
ffdarkangel
Miss Impala

We could make our own country. Now, all we need is a small island in a third world country to take over. Make sure the island doesn't have any powerful allies with armies that could kill us. Or the fangirls could pay to have the country reconized. Then again, I think the catholic church will come after us. Make sure the island isn't christian (unless they are accepting christians).

No, if they resist, we do what other countries did in the past. We make them convert! Make them watch yaoi until they like it and are begging for more!
Rulin' ya universes...

xD We could take over Sealand.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

yukaritomo

Rainbow Hoarder

31,525 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:38 pm
Yeah but if the U.K comes after us were screwed. I think we should aim for something closer to Asia or Africa, possibly a small island in Japan there's so many no one will notice.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff