Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Really, can someone please give me some advice with VISTA...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UmmYusuf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:45 pm
Vista and maplestory on my computer does not go together. It would be nice if someone could tell me what and how they deal with playing Maple story on vista. I would be truly grateful.

P/S does anyone know too, why isn't my signature showing up on this guild but it shows up on the forums?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:46 am
ok about you'r sig problem I don't know how to fix that but maple on vista
I have to know how you put it on you'r computer I have vista and it works fine after I fixed it. but I have to know some thing like what happines when you go to play the game? dose it crash dose it give you the Cancel or allow thingi or is it some thing else? altho what I did when it didn't work the first time was i reinstalled it to a diffrent part of the hard drive?

plz reply asap for me to be able to help you (if I can that is!)......  

Thorr-axe

Original Conventioneer

15,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Friendly 100

Sir Ravishing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:42 am
It destroyed my friends vista computer, luckily her mother works on computers so she was able to fix it. And it made my brothers keyboard and mouse stop functioning, so it could be worse... we got it fixed, but neither of them can play. ]:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:02 am
well, when i play it on my laptop (of course, vista) it say an unknown program is wanting acess to your pc, then i pick allow. then its like, windows and maplestory exe. have known compatibility issues. theres boxes that say check for solution, cancel, or continue i think. i click continue, the maple PLAY screen comes up, and then maple starts. i don't have any problems though...  

The Second 21

Igneus Sanguis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:58 am
look in your folder called NEXON somewhere where you've dowloaded maplestory. click on the application symbol called SETUP which looks like the shortcut to start maplestory. follow its instructions, should work.

another try: right click maplestory game application symbol and press properties. go to the compatibility tab and check it onto the latest OS on it. try that.

good luck  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:17 pm
Thorr-axe
ok about you'r sig problem I don't know how to fix that but maple on vista
I have to know how you put it on you'r computer I have vista and it works fine after I fixed it. but I have to know some thing like what happines when you go to play the game? dose it crash dose it give you the Cancel or allow thingi or is it some thing else? altho what I did when it didn't work the first time was i reinstalled it to a diffrent part of the hard drive?

plz reply asap for me to be able to help you (if I can that is!)......

Sorry it took so long for me to respond.

My signature is finally working yea!

The maple problem is still a problem. I have to restart my computer so many times before it finally shows up. It just doesn't come up when I first click it as when I am using my other computer that has XP. I have to remember what it says exactly so I will respond later.

Thanks.  

UmmYusuf

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces