Reply Roleplaying
Village of Nekos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:50 pm
(... I don't really know. One of the people in the thread was on two days ago... I just don't know.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:05 pm
((If I know Pandy, which I do really well, she forgot about this rp a long time ago. :Heart smile )  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:13 pm
((hmm... well, I'm willing to take your word for it. No ones replied for a really long time... thanks for telling me heart ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:41 pm
Character's name: Luna
Sex: female
Orienation: straight
Personality: She is a tomboy & very stuborn. She is a great fighter & will gladly prove it. She is calm & well mannered & can be a perfect lady WHEN NEEDED. otherwise you will never catch her dead in dress. She is kind hearted but never shoes it. She loves to sing & loves being outside. She doesn't trust many people. & is very intellgant if she wasnt to be.
Bio(optional): Her childhood was hell & she carries the pain by herself. She lives in the orphanage in the village but is rarly ever there during the day. Hey parents died young & her older brother left her without a word. She was betryayed & hurt so much that it is said she never cries, but the truth is she never cries infront of anyone. She refuses to show any weakenss or pain. She likes to see herself as "the one who could brighten everyone else's day, even when she could never brighten her own.
Appearence: http://kizushik.deviantart.com/art/Me-in-Anime-Style-72599210  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:49 pm
((Sorry, tsuki, but... this thread has been out for a while. much to my dissapointment... it had such promise.))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff