Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Inquisitor Unit

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

razer_ice_hanyou

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:09 pm

so hey guys, we just had a torny where i live and i was playing my gray knights, im using a grand master and me and a friend molded him walking down stairs he looked great just like that but when i was drooling over some forge world models i came across inquisitor solmon lok and his sexy sexy servo skull. anyways i got a friend to buy it for me, after pestering him a lot it finally came, i put the servo skull with my grand master and drooled lol, well after the torny i looked at soloman Lok and said "maybe ill paint him up" when i finished i wanted to use one in the army, made a list and went out model searching, i had about 5 combat servitors and when i seen the models i almost barfed, i kept looking for a way to convert them when i came across the arco-Flagellants models for the witch hunters and fell in love, so if you think they would be a good description of a combat servitor pleas say so, ill put up picks when i finish the unit and get a camera lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:48 pm

Firstly . and secondly ,
gonk

Solomon Lok is, I think, an Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, so having Ordo Hereticus units wouldn't be the best of uses for him. However, it seems you want to use those guys as combat servitors, to which I say "they'd need some work". I say that because otherwise they'd look like Flagellents, which would confuse people a mite.

So yeah, no. It's a nice concept, but I think they'd need something to distinguish them, but I'm not sure what.

-Mykal

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

King Kento

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:31 pm

Just remove all the wips. Replace them with chainblades or other sharp and pointies.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:26 am

Personally I think that 40k Flagellants are fantastic models and they shouldn't be used as anything but.

So -I- think that you shouldn't use them.

Marcus McFlufferson

Painting and Modelling Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff