Wait or go?
  Wait
  Go
  take a break then try again
View Results

Raven_Roses8

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:09 pm
Ok...

Background: Me and my friend - best friends for 5 years. He was rich, I never have been. Sexual curiosity/frustration. We were close 'cause I didn't care that he was rich. We were tyte if confused.

Recent events: He got married. I got my heart broken (again) but I got over it and I'm currently interested in a couple guys (YAY!). However, he doesn't have the money he used to. He and his wife CONSTANTLY fight with NO resolution, listening or compromise on either side, and he's completely blown me off for other people. He's miserable and becoming emo.

Problem: He's been emo forEVER!! I love the man to death, but he complains that no one cares, that no one is ever around him, he's taken on the attitude of "hurt you before you hurt me" and "you're all going to leave me, no one really cares" when i've been standing right in front of him for FIVE YEARS! PLUS he doesn't seem to care that people do care, they just don't like that every other word out of his mouth is a cuss word, he says he's open minded and then his prejudiced, and his sense of humor isn't very polite and some people get uncomfortable with it. Plus, making fun of someone ISN'T funny unless they KNOW you don't mean anything by it. Add on to that is he's ALWAYS pessimistic! He can NEVER see ANYTHING good! I've tried so hard to get him to see the good. I've tried to show him I care. I've tried to make him realize that the world doesn't center around him, and I'm tired. I'm fed up. I've had enough of his pity me emo attitude. He's always saying he wants to die and he wants to run away from his problems (marriage = not good but i have no sympathy 'cause he KNEW i was interested and if they'd listen to each other their problems would be less) he never TRIES anymore. For a while, I was jealous because he was one of the only people I opened up to and then he ignored me for other people. I'm just... sick and tired of being ignored and forgotten by him.

Question: Should I wait for him to grow up? I think he's worth it... or at least the person I fell in love with was, but he seems to have disappeared when his money did.... OR should I just tell him to grow up and that he can find me when he's grown up some an stopped being a whiney emo twit? I'm really nearing the end of my patience with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:35 am
My ex was like that... All emo n threatend to kill himself. I stood by him n it just kept going. We broke up n stopped talking after a while then started again but things didn't change. He was still all weird but at the same time he became someone I didn't recognize anymore so I left n I've been gone n never better. It might be different for you *huggz*  

PixieofDestruction

Advice & Academic Studies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff