Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).
Uhhhh...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uyraies

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:04 pm
Did anyone notice anything odd when they set their clocks back for DST on their DS?
I had forgotten to do it until late last night (I hadn't played my Pearl for a few days before this), actually at around midnight, so later on today, I turned on my DS, and the game is acting like it had been the day when I last played.

I know this because last time I played, Surskit were swarming at Lake Verity, and they were doing that again today. The lady in Jubilife also told me that I had already played the lottery today.

Is this a glitch, or a feature Nintendo implemented to keep people from cheating with Berries and things?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:09 pm
its a way to keep people from cheating. i tried setting my time so that i could get more than one pokeball per day from the news people. it works the first few times you try it and then the game realizes what your doing and keeps you from doing the stuff that you can only do once per day. it lasts untill the REAL next day.  

kikinak

Elder

2,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Miyoko-88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:05 am
No I don't think it's a glitch. When I changed the time on my DS it wouldn't let me migrate pokemon for 24 hours. I was annoyed because I really wanted to migrate a pokemon I had promised to give to someone. stressed But yeah I think it's just so you don't cheat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:04 am
It is a well known anti cheat feature. It can be annoying, but it is harmless ^^  

krishnath

Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games