Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
omg its panic! at the disco Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panic! At The Disco?
  Brendon
  Ryan
  Jon
  Spencer
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:06 am
CityScene
I wish I knew how many times I've listened to A Fever. surprised

The shift key is an improvement. I don't want to be too picky, but try to use punctuation and don't use too much chatspeak.
According to iTunes, approximately 45 times. Some songs are more and some are less, but average is 45. And that's from when I put the actual CD in the computer... so end of June. Which means there's like over a year and a half of play-time missing...

My most played song is Guilty Pleasure surprised Woahh. It hasn't even been out for a month yet.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:40 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
I wish I knew how many times I've listened to A Fever. surprised

The shift key is an improvement. I don't want to be too picky, but try to use punctuation and don't use too much chatspeak.
According to iTunes, approximately 45 times. Some songs are more and some are less, but average is 45. And that's from when I put the actual CD in the computer... so end of June. Which means there's like over a year and a half of play-time missing...

My most played song is Guilty Pleasure surprised Woahh. It hasn't even been out for a month yet.

My music got deletededed from iTunes. sad So I can't check, besides, I never listen to A Fever on iTunes, but I listen to it everyday on the stereo in my room.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:18 pm
sad

My iTunes = my stereo. Which is why I never use my CDs... I import the songs into my libraries, and then the CDs go on a shelf. And every once in a while I take them and read through the lyrics and footnotes and credits and look at the pictures and think about how much I love whichever band it is.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:29 pm
Yeah I know Im gonna be like happy for the next week and a half when it comes out!
smile
And yes for you I will use correct punctuation! biggrin  

Music_Luver5291

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out