Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Sketchbooks [Get crits here! Open to everyone]
Sup La Meant "Airy" In Struck, Shun. Update! 12/18 Help? O; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many people have passed through?
  This many.
View Results

KotokoPlum

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:45 am
Thank you! ;D

By moving the arm back, do you mean the whole arm? @ 3@  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:39 pm
biggrin the face is so cute.

Well what struck me right away is the length/thickness of the arms. The girl's right upperarm feels like it's quite a bit thicker than her left one... lol of course, if she does extensive workout with that one arm... I guess it'd explain it. XD

And then the hand by her face. I think the palm would be a bit thinner from the angle that we're looking at it. It'd be easy to fix.. I just looked at my own hand. Make the line on the left side of the arm run up a bit more and begin the curve of the palm a bit later... If this doesn't make sense... lol, look at your own hand really fast. The thumb side is alrigt.

The leg that's resting on top looks like it would be bout a handspan longer than the leg that's under probably because of the way her torso is turned. Maybe move the butt silhouette of the skirt a bit forward to fix this? Nice pattering on the wood, though. I'm impressed. XD -suck at drawing wooden things-  

Faithom
Artist

Heckler

Ishrie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:32 pm
Very nice work. I love her face.. very pretty.

I think that her torso is just a hand's length too short. It looks like you stared the legs out of the area where the navel is placed, instead of the crotch area.

Lovely details. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:07 pm
Ishrie
Very nice work. I love her face.. very pretty.

I think that her torso is just a hand's length too short. It looks like you stared the legs out of the area where the navel is placed, instead of the crotch area.

Lovely details. <3
Agggh, too late to fix that. x____x;;

Faithom// Thanks! I'll try to fix those things. O:  

KotokoPlum

Sketchbooks [Get crits here! Open to everyone]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items