Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Wulf's Journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YourLittleLovingNightmare

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:02 am
I am A. Wulf. (no joke, i'm not calling myself a wold.)
i am 153, i started dieting/exercising three days ago when i was 156. I got a gym membership that i love!

diet started: Nov. 5th

weight lost: 3lbs  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:05 am
Also, i'm hoping to go to the gym but i get off work at 4:30 and dont like going when i think it will be crowded. I will go tomorrow however and have gone for the last two days straight.

the first day at the gym i did only five minutes on the 'glider' or w/e and then 20 minutes on the bike. I wanted to go longer because i love the bike but my friend was really tired so i said we could go.

Yesterday i went and did 30 minutes on the bike but then had to go to an orthodontist app. to see if i can get braces. Tomorrow i hope on doing 45 minutes on the bike and messing around with the other machines.

in case anyone was wondering, as a Kennel Tech at Animal Control i get a lot of workout at my job. My arms are getting a little stronger and i've gotten a little more trim since i'm on my feet doing who-knows what for hours at a time. Sometimes it fighting dogs into collars and other times its just running back and forth across the room for four hours trying to clean all the cat cages and set them back up again before adoptions start -_-. and of course there is always microchipping the animals. Make sure they are muzzles well, my friends! @_@  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:14 am
on another note, i plan on picking up my DDR from my grandma's house to use on the days that i cant make it to the gym. My past math teacher said he know a guy who lost 90 pounds on it.

my friend lost 20 pounds in one month from riding his bike so i'm hoping to use both to my advantage.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:00 am
if you're going to do DDR, you're going to have to do it for at least 30 minutes straight and do the harder/faster songs. IF you haven't played DDR before, take your time learning eye-foot cordination, but when you have that down, challenge yourself. Go a little harder and go non stop. One song after the next, or it'll do nothing for you.  

AlleriaX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:40 pm
AlleriaX
if you're going to do DDR, you're going to have to do it for at least 30 minutes straight and do the harder/faster songs. IF you haven't played DDR before, take your time learning eye-foot cordination, but when you have that down, challenge yourself. Go a little harder and go non stop. One song after the next, or it'll do nothing for you.

i've owned it for a while now and i usually do it till i'm sweating buckets...which sounds icky...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:51 pm
but that's a good thing! And the moment you stop sweating buckets after X amount of time, add more time. Just a few more songs until you really are sweating like that again. Eventually, you can build your stamina enough to last 2 plus hours. Which is good.  

AlleriaX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:23 pm
woops, sorry i havent posted lately. I think i'm the same weight as the last few days. Ive been working so not much time to exorcise. I admit ive eaten some things i shouldn't have but tomorrow i'm going to the gym (if its not closed for vet.'s day) and i'll work my butt off (literally i hope).

I'll let you know how it goes!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:41 am
well, the gym is closed today so i'll just have to do really well on my dieting. I'm also hoping to walk the dogs in the park today but i only can if my friend can join me because i have two dogs and only one Me. Also, if i only take one then the other will get crazy jealous and cause trouble.  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:06 am
woops, sorry i havent been on lately. Really long week -_-. we got robbed and then we had to put my dog to sleep two days later. I am sorry to say i wasnt dieting through that. Hard times call for hard time sweets.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games