Reply Music - Related Topics
DJ Ferret's Underground Club Mix Cds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:30 am
Personally, I buy everyone that comes out. They're pretty good: a CD and DVD set for $6.99.

Recently, the third one came out with music videos from Angelspit, Deine Lakaien, Cruxshadows, Type O Negative, lacuna Coil and Malice Mizer among many others. But the Cd features some Robert Smith, Zombie Girl, Subway to Sally, and Faun.

The sets are easily acessible at your local hot topic........

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:49 pm
I checked out some of the set lists on them, and they're not too bad. Some of it is a bit too... club-fodder for my liking, but both track listings I read had a few strong tracks each on them.  

GilAskan
Crew

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:23 am
Love em. The store (that is owned by a record company) that makes these is right here in Philly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:53 pm
I (legally) download them through a service we get at college. Each student ends up paying $15 or so for it as part of their semester bill whether or not they use the Ruckus service, but if they do use it, they can download just about anything on the site as .wma files without paying for each song downloaded. I also have a handy little program to get rid of the DRM on the files so I can turn them into .mp3s to burn or put on my mp3 player.

The cds aren't too bad. smile

The Evil Rabbit

GhoulPuppy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:08 pm
I love compilation or soundtrack cd's because their a really great way to learn about new bands. The DJ Ferret CD's are no exception! And their really affordable too, so its impossible to resist temptation.  
Music - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games