Reply Non-Anime Related
Random memory association Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkdark7

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:35 pm
O.o trying to understand the crazy muslim ladies at work today. i thought they were saying "key club", but that didnt make sense. and some lady was buying a pregnancy test and started bitching about the price after she bought it. both me and her poor bf knew she didnt need the thing. he looked at me like "holy s**t" xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:19 pm
The perverted dean lady getting pregnant. -_- fsd;lkyj No one likes herrr.

Oh lol. Ha ha. Kenny and his friends were walking through the hall and two of them were holding hands. The dean saw and yelled at them. And one of goes, why's she yelling at us for that when she's the one who got knocked up?  

SaintHiroku

darkdark7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:06 pm
lol.

my English teacher having a shitty end-of-the-year in 10th grade. first the guy two houses down from her blows himself up by lighting a match after opening up all the gas mains in his house, then she gets cancer and has to have a hysterectomy. i felt so bad for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:29 am
lol. We're the only ones posting in here.

My 8th grade english sub getting a heart attack. :c Cause some of the kids in my class were soo bad. [My real teacher got a job as a counselor at school and they couldn't find a replacement for quittte a while.] I felt kinda bad. D:  

SaintHiroku

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:26 pm
how sad xD
for both o.o

Mrs. Wooden leaving us for a week for knee surgery. she has this weird limp now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:52 pm
SOMEONE who won't admit they're old. Even though they practically prop themselves up on other people just to walk. >_> And they refuse to use a cane. D:  

SaintHiroku

darkdark7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:05 am
..the b***h old ladies who come into work and get hissy at me when i ask if they need help or if the bag i just filled is too heavy. theyre in their 70s, and its part of company policy to ask if old and disabled people want/need help. the ladies r leaning on the [moving on wheels!] carts for support, but they dont think a big bottle of Tide needs to be double-bagged for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:09 am
My little cousin jumped off her couch and said, "Dang it, I tried to suicide."

eek  

vokee

darkdark7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:54 pm
o.o;; wow.

...ok this ones bad...i broke up with an a*****e in June of 07, and he tried to contact me again later that year. he said hed tried to kill himself multiple times over me...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:48 pm
COBRA STARSHIP;;
Go on, believe, if it turns you on.
Take what you need ‘til your body’s numb.
Prostitution is revolution.
You can hate me, after you pay me.
My submission is your addiction.
So just get out while you can.

Greg telling me he almost killed himself after I cheated on him.
Then he just decided to go gay. xD

Viva la Courtney
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:20 pm
haha. seeing pictures of Greg when hes wasted. its so entertaining.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:35 am
=__=;; Greg's hairy hairy back. Me and Alejandra were looking at people's leg hair [Yes weird I know. xD] and his was like BAM! o_o But then when he bent over, wow o_o it was nothing compared to his back. xD  

SaintHiroku

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces