Funniest/Weirdest DN Related Stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:58 pm
this acually happend a few hours ago I asked my bf to who he would prefer L or Light and he desided to play it safe since he knew I was an L fan and said he liked both the same but me knowing well enough said "you cant choose both becasue you always favor one over the other". so he said Light casue if he was in lights shoes he would of done the same thing and I went "OH boy I guess I will have to chain you up to me dont worry my kira this L wont prosecute you" xD

My mom saw L on my computer screen oneday and went "He looks like stole a rosters tail" I wanted to say how her hair looked almost like his but then again I wouldnt give her that much credit.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:04 pm
for halloween me and my friend dressed up as Misa and L. We ran through the halls yelling. THE KIRAS ARE COMING! THE KIRAS ARE COMING, and also spent our entire lunch hour handcuffed together like L and Light xd randomness is fun! (everyone stares at you but it's fun!)  

Ninja Sabaku_no_Bara

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:22 pm
Wow, if my mom and dad ever looked at L or Raito, they'd be like "I knew you were going through the crush stage." Or something.

I don't like Raito, but they wouldn't actually be too far off for L.o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:55 pm
A few weeks back I was listening to Alumina on my mp3 when a girl sitting across from me screamed, "ARGH! I HATE THIS HOMEWORK! SOMEONE JUST SHOOT ME!"

So I took off my shoes, hugged my legs to my chest and went "Bang!"

Everyone was looking at me, but I couldn't resist and said, "If I were Kira, you'd all be dead." xd  

Kat Lawliet-Okazaki

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard snowstorm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:03 pm
this guy at school dressed as L for halloween and then my friends gave him rock candy. i know this one person that looks kind of like kenichi matsuyama. (L) and i get into an argument wiht my brother about L and light. i like L and he supports Light. also my phone is white and the screensaver is L's symbol, while his is black and red and has kira written in katakana. his desktop has light writting in the death note.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff