Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Change in Lifestyle <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayane Kama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:20 pm
Hello! I’m currently 17 years old and am a senior in high school. I’ve been accepted to every college I’ve applied to, but am still undecided about where I would like to attend. By the time I reach college, I would like to have a comfortable, healthy lifestyle. I am at a healthy weight, but I would like to shed a few pounds, become more athletic, and start eating healthy. I also have a negative self image of myself. Hopefully, but starting this diet/change in lifestyle, I will become less self conscious. =) Wish me luck!

Current weight: 120
Ideal weight: 105-110 (Under 110)
Pant Size: 5-7
Idea Pant Size: 3 (Is that possible? Dx)
(I will have my measurements up eventually!)

I would love to be down to my ideal weight before college!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:11 pm
Food:

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Dinner:

Snacks:

Exercise:

Extra Comments:

Ayane Kama

Ayane Kama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:18 pm
Food:

Breakfast:
Oatmeal To Go Bar
Cran Apple Juice

Lunch:
Chicken Noodle Soup (Half Bowl)
Ham and Cheese Sandwich on white bun (Half-ish eaten)
Chocolate Milk
Pineapple
A Little bit of Watermelon

Dinner:
Not Decided Yet

Snacks:
Vanilla flavored Cereal Chips
3 pieces of Orbit Gum (5 calories a piece Dx)

Exercise:
45 minutes of basketball.

Extra Comments:
First official day of diet! I have to been more choosy about what I eat. Its hard when your school doesn't offer much in the ways of health. Maybe I'll start bringing my own lunch to school. That way the food will taste good and be healthy!
Speaking of which, I should go shopping with my mom soon and pick out less potato chips and more health-stuff.
Hopefully before I go to bed tonight I can get a good 1/2 jog in. The tredmill is set up right in front of the T.V., so maybe I can watch a good movie while burning some unwanted calories away!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:29 pm
how tall are you?  

Soi Tsuba

Ayane Kama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:07 pm
Soi Tsuba
how tall are you?

I am a little under 5'3. Roughly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:12 pm
Food:

Breakfast: Omelet. Cheese with a bit o' bacon.
Orange Juice
Lunch: Extreme Nachos (Cheese, Meet, low-fat chips, Lettuce)
Chocolate Milk
Dinner: Undecided. Soup, probably.
Snacks: None =)

Exercise: 30 minutes of Tae Bo Ab's aerobic video. Planning on going for a run later, too. =)

Extra Comments:So! The past few days have been a little rocky. I've probably eaten some stuff I could have passed on and worked out a little more, but I ended up getting sick (something with stress mixing with mirgrans) so I was basically bedridden.
Anyways, hopefully I'll start running more! In the basement we have a nice T.v. with cable in front of a treadmill. Perfect setup, non? =3

Ayane Kama

Ayane Kama

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:19 pm
Food:

Breakfast: Two eggs, Toast, and Water

Lunch: Loaded potato (didn't even finish half of it), apples with peanut butter, Chocolate Milk

Dinner: Cereal with 2% Milk. Dx

Snacks: None!

Exercise: None. =( I didn't feel that great today, so I ended up taking a nap instead.

Extra Comments: Exercise = need more of!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:03 pm
So its been some time since I last posted, but better late than never.

I went off my diet for a while, when I was around 115, and some how got back up to 120. I'm disappointed in myself and more determined to start getting back into shape. I'm sure if I just could get myself to exercise things would start to improve, but I'm so damn lazy.

All well, I'll keep posting. =3

Ayane Kama

Ayane Kama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:00 pm
Hello again!

Yesterday I started my weight training thingie. Hopefully it'll be enough to start making a difference - I am in so much pain! Yesterday I did a full upper body circuit and my pecks are killing me! My dad was really helpful with everything and showed me how to do everything so I could do it on my own from now on.
Tonight I did a full lower circuit - legs and abs. I have a feeling I will be sore tomorrow.
Tomorrow I am going to work on cardiovascular - probably a light 20 minute jog. Eventually I'd like to be able to run 2 miles at a time... but patience. I don't want to over do it - especially if I am sore from weight training today. My calves are going to be sooo sore tomorrow, I just know it!

Eating wise, I've been doing slightly better. I've cut out excess carbs - starches (potatoes - fries - chips) and most sugars (candy - soda (for the most part) - and cafe drinks with whipped toppings.. stuff like that). My dad explained it to me that.. carbohydrates are stored as fat and sugar creates insulin to control blood sugar. Insulin stores fat - most of which are carbs. So if you limit both, sugar mainly, fat stores are more or less depleted! Hopefully this type of diet works for me.
Since I am female and 18, I am keeping up with milk and some carbs (such as in cereals and protein bars & fruits!). I want to loose most of my weight through exercise and less through eating, but I know that I need to start training myself in the way of foods.

I'm also determined to keep up with my exercising - which is good. I love feeling my sore arms - its like I made a difference and I can feel my body becoming more energized already. After working out I feel great! Hopefully that.. and the idea of a healthy body image will keep me on track. =)  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games