Reply The L Guild Forum
A Journey With L

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:12 pm
Just a little fun game to play for those people who like to have a bit of in between time while they're doing their work. xD

The Game

- This is just a little fun game. You are to decide L's fate on his journey. W written description and small picture will be provided on his current status and situation. Once that is read there will be serveral options. What will it lead to? Who knows?

The Details

- I thought up this idea looking through some old books. Reaaaally old books. Elementary old books. x.x It's really fun and simple.

- If you want ya'll could try to guess and discuss what might happen next if one option is chosen. Like I said it's all about YAY! xD

- I will be posting the result in the topic but I will also post it on the second post just in case ya'll can't find it. xD

- Vote in the topic please. As strange as it is, it's easier for me to keep tract that way... unless ya'll are changing it 5 times before the result... please don't do that. xD It's meant to be fast and fun but if this topic really goes on for that long (which I kinda doubt but you never know) I'll put up a poll. :3

- If you would like to enter in any ideas PM me or just kind of hint it in here. Ex. "Wow! It's be really cool if L -details-, wouldn't it? ;D"

- Please bare with the pictures. My scanner doesn't work and I'll try to make the pictures as nice and clear as possibly with my camera. Thank you. D':

The Rules

- No fighting obviously. But we're all nice people here so I doubt that will happen. :3

- Please don't get upset if you don't like the result. It's just a small fun game, try to have as much fun as you possibly can. :3

So that's it. Chat! Have parties! Heck, maybe we'll even turn this into a game of clue! xD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:13 pm
L woke up with a start. His eyes darted over the room. WHen the heck did he fall asleep? And where was he? This place was not familiar to him... not familiar to him at all.

When his wearly eyes came into focus he noticed seven doors. Each one of a different color. They were the closest possible exit, it didn't take long for L to come to a firm decision.

Curling his toes before standing up he walked over to the doors and scanned them. Not much to analyze when it's just doors, reaching his hand out he open the knob to door...

Door Number One - Blue with a Silver Door Knob

Door Number Two - Red with a Gold Door Knob

Door Number Three - Brown with a Wooden Door Knob

Door Number Four - Orange with a Black Door Hatch

Door Number Five - Purple with a Triangle Door Knob

Door Number Six - Yellow with a Crystal Door Knob

Door Number Seven - Black with Bronze Door Knob

( Sorry no picture for this one. D': )

Tea with Bubbly

Konfekt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:48 am
rofl