Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I weird?
  yes- you are
  no
View Results

Sweetycow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:51 pm
Since I see myself as pretty normal and I really think that Gul Dukat is the most gorgeous dude in Star Trek, it most mean that you are not wierd either (if u don't want to be that)...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:58 pm
sherlockgirl89
Your not weird i really live spock heart

Agreed. Nemoy is amazing. heart Because they are old I don't really see them as "hot" anymore. Handsome, yes, probably because they have this dignified feel about them and you still assosiate them with their younger selves and characters.  

Dunedien

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:03 am
I wouldn't call you wierd at all... It'd be the pot calling the kettle black if I did, considering my prefrence for Cardassian men... xp  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:58 pm
Cardassian men are quite good looking. And in any star Trek show, especially Deep Space Nine, there is a lot of inter racial pairs and they don't care what they other looks, just what they have personality-wise. Examples are Odo and and Nerys, Dax and Worf, Julian and Ezri. I mean, they dont care. Why should we...=)  

The Angry Therapist

YourLittleLovingNightmare

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:59 pm
i would say yes (because he's old now) but then again i'm in love with Leonard Nimoy and he's a trillion years old.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:25 pm
Leonard Nimoy looks awesome at any age.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Da Jeans

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:22 am
Wow, I'm a little late in replying to this but... anyway, it's not weird at all! Not for us Trekkies!!! I love Spock and how old is he now?

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff