Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
What do you think about...? A Questionaire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RubyLight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:27 pm
What are your views on the existence of UFOs?
I've seen enough of them. Other witnesses prove that I'm not crazy.

What are your views on the existence of extraterrestrial life forms?
Most likely. We certainly can't be the only "intellignt" beings in this massive universe, right?

What are your views on 'alien abductions'?
Possible. However, the ones I've heard of are distasteful bull s**t.

What are your views on the existence of fairies/angels/demons?
Fairies exist, but not what common media portrays them as. Angels, I have very mixed feelings. My mom works with St. Michael the Archangel alot. For the most part, if they don't interfere with my life, I don't care. Demons, this name is rather subjective. There are many dark entities, but not all of them are from the Christian Hell or servants of the "Devil".

What are your views on the existence of mythical beasts such as unicorns, dragons, and gryphons?
I think they exsist in another demension. Not in this realm though. (However, I specifically find unicorns highly debatable.)

What are your views on the validity of horoscopes?
Horoscopes are total bull s**t. Astrological charts done by people with considerable skill are surprisingly accurate.

What are your views on the validity of tarot cards?
Depends on the person.

What are your views on the validity of other forms of divination?
Same as above.

What are your views on the existence of vampires? What are your views on people who are/claim to be vampires?
Depends on the type.
Mythological creature: a disgusting fairy tale
Sanguine (blood drinking people): Highly debatable. I think its just a fetish.
Psychic Vampire: Need a better lable. I tend to look at it as subconscious or conscious energy manipulation and they really need to get some self control.
However, Michelle Ballanger's Psychic Vampire Codex was a rather interesting read and shows other possibilities.

What are your views on legendary creatures such as the Loch Ness Monster?
I can neither confirm nor deny.

What are your views on conspiracy theories such as those about the Illuminati/The Holy Grail/The Societas Jesu?
These people need to find a better hobby.

What are your views on otherkin?
Possible. Most are melodramatic attention whores. The rest just need to keep in mind that they are human now.

What are your views on furries?
An interesting subculture. Annoying at best, disturbing at worst.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:51 am
I've seen unidentified flying objects, so they exist, but seeing how, as mentioned, they were unidentified, I can't tell you one way or another what they were. But then, where'd the fun be in that?

33.3etc/33.3etc/33.3etc
Nice if they're there and they're friendly/Not so nice if they're there and they're unfriendly/'Oh, well' if they don't exist.

Probable hallucinations, but hell, I'm open to being corrected on the matter.

If you put enough will/faith in something, it will come into existence apparently. Doesn't mean that they're actual fairies/angels/demons, or that actual fairies/angels/demons don't exist. It's just that I lack the necessary metaphysical background to be able to tell one way or another.

What are your views on the existence of mythical beasts such as unicorns, dragons, and gryphons?
I've not heard them verified in this particular dimension, but, as with all things I've not studied in-depth, hey, could be.

Horoscopes, not so much. Astrology as a tool to analyse yourself and become better acquainted with you as well as a divination tool? I'm game.

Not very good at it, mind, but a friend of mine who's been studying it for.. pfft.. 15 years or so has gotten pretty good at it. Seems to hold up so far.

I'm not sure of the mechanics behind it, but it seems to work for some people.

I'm not sure of the mechanics behind them, but it seems to work for some people.

What are your views on the existence of vampires? What are your views on people who are/claim to be vampires?
Energy leechers or people who suffer from that disease that made them allergic to sunlight? Sure. Actual vampires? Unverified.

People who claim to be vampires? Give me the bio-report, then we'll talk.

Probably possible, but unverified.

What are your views on conspiracy theories such as those about the Illuminati/The Holy Grail/The Societas Jesu?
I can never bring myself to research them. I like the 'National Treasure' movie better than the 'Da Vinci Code', though, so maybe that's telling right there.

The otherkin.org website activated my spider sense. But that might've just been from being exposed to a new way of seeing things. So dunno.

I've been trying to track down that medical research I was told had been done where they investigated therianthropy, and in a significant number of therianthropes, one specific part of the brain was more active than it was in non-therianthropes. Not found it yet, nor have I been able to find out the name of the research, unfortunately.

Unless therianthropes count as otherkin and not furries, in which case this goes under the other heading.

I like the tasteful art, though.  

Maze

`Blaise

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:51 am
I've seen one [it was not disc-shaped, but triangular]. But I think it's the government, not aliens.

I think it's definitely possible that they exist, and I personally believe they probably do, but they're not living among us.

Don't happen, just attention whores and people hallucinating.

Likely, but I have no UPG on this. I've heard the Catholic view of angels, which are basically Plato's Forms, but I don't believe in them like that.

It's weird that there are dragons depicted in a lot of cultures, so maybe they're on the astral plane or something.

Introspective tool, so validity is subjective.

See horoscopes.

See horoscopes.

Not blood-drinking vampires, but I believe there are people who feed off of psychic energy [or whatever you call it], and they don't have to be aware that they're doing it.

Not sure about Bigfoot, but definitely not Loch Ness.

Illuminati is real, Holy Grail is a lot of hype, and I have never heard of the Soceitas Jesu. That last one makes me think "Jesuits," but I'm not sure if that's the same thing.

I'm uneducated and don't even know that an otherkin is.

I'm not one, and I'm not interested, so I can't really say one way or the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:05 pm

Being skeptical can be good. We can make ourselves imagine things; it can be the Government jets and aircraft, etc. But I believe there can be genuine sightings, but these need more study.

So yes, in a margin, I believe UFOs do exist.

I do believe in the possibility of their existence. I mean...we have plenty of other galaxies, capable of having life. We cannot rule them all out; especially the molecules and possible links of DNA in the universe...or at least the one for RNA (can't remember what the article about it really said).

They have to be more evolved than we...at least in how they communicate. Sheesh....me and documentaries. razz Yes, documentary junkie here. ninja

A lot of these alien abductions are the greatest fleets of delusional thinking. But as with the UFOs, there can be genuine cases if they were to speak more aloud.

I believe faeries can be seen if you indulge in nature, work and live with it, like any pagan or Wiccan path.

Angels are beyond me. I just think they are the figments of imagination.

Demons are shoddy creatures…so I’m not sure what to believe about them.

They are cute thoughts for the imaginative such as myself, but I don’t take my view upon it seriously.

Any horoscope can mean anything to anyone. Not valid at all. I’m more for birth charts and the houses.

I do believe they are valid once you meditate on them or with them and try to not wheedle what you want to hear in a reading. Having a clear mind gives answers. Tarot’s just another way of getting those answers.

I take them with a grain of salt. Dowsing isn’t really my cup of tea; however I am good with Ouija boards, even though now I don’t really need to use them if I want an answer.

I believe in the Sanguinarian and Psychic vampires. I do believe there are strange but valid reasons for one to go to blood for energy and power, and the other to truly meditate on such an idea before they feel they are PSI’s. I take the claims with a skeptical eye, just to figure if they are truly being serious or not, or probably just confused overall.

Bullshit. Yes, I watched Penn and Teller’s show “Bullshit”, and it destroyed my tiny faith in Crypto zoology. And for good reason. I don’t just want to believe in nonsense that was just made up.

Then again, the last comment can be used against me. >.< Goddamnit.

I’ve stopped believing in them. I don’t want any relations to them, and I don’t want to be controlled by Fear.

What are your views on Otherkin?

Good possibility, and considering where I am on my own path in life, I could be Otherkin, but I try not to get my hopes up. If I really am…the answer will come to me.

As always, remain a tiny bit skeptical.

What are your views on Furries?

If you whack off to it, then go ahead. I’m not one to judge one’s kinks. I have plenty of them, strange in their own way, but I’m no furry. I can’t even look at bestiality for 3 seconds before I start wanting to throw up and burn my eyes with acid.

Apply good judgment: Don’t judge unless you are certain there is good reason for it. I hate stereotyping anyway.  

Falhalterra

Midnight.Luna.Star

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:15 pm
Jaquiel Charday.
Because everybody likes these things! This is in regards to your beliefs on non-religious subjects.

I believe that with all of the dimentions in this world there is no way in hell that we are the only intellegent life out there. Also, I'm pretty sure everyone has seen something unexplainable in the sky. What else could it be?
I think they exist and that the reason why a lot of people don't think they are there is because people want to be on top. (not that i mind being considered most intellegent species, but it's just not probable.)
I think a lot of tem are publicity stunts, but that some of them could have happened. I watched this thing on public tv that a person who got 'abducted' drew a solar system not found till 10 or 15 years later. It was confirmed by scientists.
Looking at legends and based on experience, everything is possible. I think that they all exist and influence things that are all around us and that we all coexist, perhaps without even noticing.
There are images portrayed all around the world of dragons and the like. Were they dinosaurs? Did they really roam the earth? I think it's possible.
Most horiscopes are crap in my experience. It's no offense to people who believe in them, but they are rarey right.
I think that sometimes tarot tell people what they want to hear like a self fulfilling prophecy, and that others really do see things in cards. I think it just depends on the person.
There are a lot of quacks out there who want to take money, but there are also a lot of people who have known things that they couldn't have known otherwise. So like tarrot cards I think their accuracy depends on the person.
Anything is possible
Some are exagerated foclore and some exist. Others may be genetic throwbacks of the past.
I'm not really informed in a lot of those theories, but a lot of them I believe are simply tall talls and exagerated truths.
Aren't those people with the spirit of animals? If so then I think it's possible. Just like I think reincarnation is possible

They're a little weird and some of them go too far, but others are okay. I've met both kinds.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff