Submit

Happy Halloween!!
  ~*candy*~
View Results

original karbear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:18 pm
    Who's side are you on?
    What do you think of the thing so far?
    What are your thoughts on the latest manga?
    Did anything answer any questions you've had?
    Are you confused about the battle? [I am, and since I'm at work I don't exactly have the time to figure it out.. that and I hate picking sides, I like to be neutral for pretty much everything]

Well go on, post already!

[edit] Ok so I just remembered a couple more things:
    Are you the type of person who wants to participate in the actual event, or would you just rather play it safe and go trick or treating? Why?
    When trick or treating would you rather go into towns or the shops? why?

And someone help me out here, last I remembered, after getting candy from the shops, didn't you have to go find jack on the world map? You don't do that this year.. but I thought thats the way it was last year.. [but then again my memory isn't that well..]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:37 pm
I like to stay neutral too, however, since both sides get items... I will join both sides! O:
I'm currently human. I'll hopefully be done with the human items today. ^^;

The manga! I only read like the first three pages and then never checked the next updates! Oh my! I'll get back to this thread on that later. <.< >.>

Yeah... it took me forever to figure out how to work the event, and... working with a slow comp has made this event annoying. I'm getting there though. I'm glad I have two weeks to get this done. x.x

Annnd~ I'll do everything that'll get me a free item, if I can. >3 I don't really like the forum events though... they're always so stressful and people keep yelling at each other...

Mhmm. You usually had to go to the maps to find Jack. There was some other year where we didn't have to run to the maps to find Jack though...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

original karbear

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:17 pm
    Which just reminds me..

What are all the items from the event?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:39 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/vampire-home-base/e-v-e-n-t-g-u-i-d-e-h-e-a-l-i-n-g/t.34150265/

This is the best guide I found. If you have to be a vampire to view it, let me know and I'll post a different thread that wasn't as good, but will still work.  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

original karbear

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:42 pm
    Why do I love this avi so much?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:21 pm
I feel werid as a vampire. confused  

bananarevo

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:15 pm
o: That base looks good on you, Karbear.

I agree with Banana, ...I just felt weird with that base. I couldn't get it to work. I just felt like... I looked too sickly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:29 pm
I agree, i missed my color on my avi.

However, yours is working out quite well there.

~

Anything for an item. Though if i really had to pick, probably human. I like the sun. Oh, and food, yes food is good.

~

Really this event was annoying. Dont know if it was my computer being fairly full or just the shear number of people online for it. It was such a pain loading those pages, plus i would always miss!

Drove me bananas.

I did think it was a pretty neat concept. They made turning into a vamp pretty hard, I can see why people had a problem with it in the beginning.  

Blaiz

negi_magician

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:48 am
I started out as a hunter, but the vampi skin is just sooo awesome!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:18 pm
lol
as of this post
i didnt even read the manga or watch the movie

gotta do that  

Bunai

Angelic Blob

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers