Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
~Asian Bands/Singers!!~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AsianPride4ever

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:33 pm
HAHA~ lol, anyways.. I love Taiwanese, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean Music!! XD

does anyone like Asian music too? you dont have to like the same ones as i do

oh and please list~ i want to see if we have in common ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:03 pm
mm.. well, i like some Asian music

i listen Utada Hikaru, YUI, and some other anime music people =.=

mm.. i dont really listen to korean

i love some of the songs that are chinese/taiwanese. tong hua from michael is really good ^^ and there is some other ones as well..  

javid afg

AsianPride4ever

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:19 pm
oh i just listen to this really really cool song!

its called Planetarium... soo beautiful!! ^//^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:25 am
I have a select few of favorite artists from the Philippines (since I'm Filipino haha) but really only a few. The of course Japanese music, I probably got into it since I was influenced by anime and manga, but my interest in japanese music isn't just limited to tracks from anime. South Korean music I can only think of Rain and BOA right now but what I can say is I like South Korea for their Hip-Hop Culture and breakdancing. For China and Taiwan I have yet to be exposed by their music, All I do know from China and Taiwan is they have a massive amount of Pop artists.  

Whisper Syndrome

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:10 am
Whisper Syndrome
I have a select few of favorite artists from the Philippines (since I'm Filipino haha) but really only a few. The of course Japanese music, I probably got into it since I was influenced by anime and manga, but my interest in japanese music isn't just limited to tracks from anime. South Korean music I can only think of Rain and BOA right now but what I can say is I like South Korea for their Hip-Hop Culture and breakdancing. For China and Taiwan I have yet to be exposed by their music, All I do know from China and Taiwan is they have a massive amount of Pop artists.

yes, massive indeed. i never even bother to recognize most of them anymore....there's just too much.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:34 pm
Hiya!,

I LOOOOVE Asian singers as well: That goes for

Utada Hikaru, Yuna Ito, Big Bang, DBSK >,<, BoA, Eugene, Bi Rain,
Wonder Girls, Omg! and many many more! >,<

vicious-yuki

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:30 pm
The only asian band that comes to my mind right now is Beyond...I even have one of their songs on my playlist.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:23 pm
Se7en, Koda Kumi, BoA, DBSK (I LOVE DBSK TO DEATH....THEY ARE MY BOYZ) Who doesn't love azn musax? >=[  

paigeorose92

6,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items