Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
I'm back,also calling those who know me (Mainly t e n n y <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ozean-Konigin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:13 pm
Very few of you probably remember me,as I am one of the old beta players who quit multiple times and it seems there are many new faces.Now then,I am thinking about starting again,however I have a few questions

1.How has Maple changed since the Orbis PQ (that's the last major update I remember)

2.Has the community improved/worsened?

3.How is the hacker situation these days?

4.This one is for my old friends,the ones who know and remember me,do ya'll still play on Scania?

5.And lastly,how is the economy these days?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:41 pm
There are a bunch of new places (Mu Lung, Herb Town, Zipangu), a couple new party quests (Henesys level 10+, Ludi Maze level 51-70), and MS has gotten much more commercial (including TV commercials!). I can't remember anything else. 3nodding  

__penguin__
Crew

madanthony

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:52 pm
Hackers got rocked. I haven't seen more than one or two in obscure places for a few months.

The community is... the community. I dunno where you stand, but most of my 100+ friends have quit, gone on hiatus, or play on secondary characters (me included) in the wait for Leafre or something. So... I'd say it's quiet from my point of view. Assholes and friendly people are still out there.

I recall you from this guild, but I still play Broa razz

Economy is pretty much at the lowest prices since Ludi came out, and kinda-not-really getting lower. You can thank Gachapon and NX whores for that one.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:42 pm
I see,well I might do broa,but it depends entirely on how many old friends still play and on what servers.  

Ozean-Konigin
Crew

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:43 pm
LMAO. Orbis PQ was the last major update I remember too xD
(until recently since I started to play MS again about a couple of weeks ago so I mean I know more now x_X)
Yeah, there are too many new things that I can't keep up/ catch up. xP  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:31 pm
Well,looks like I'll be on Scania as it seems the assassin I had when I quit last time still has all her stuff XD  

Ozean-Konigin
Crew

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:32 pm
Ozean-Konigin
Very few of you probably remember me,as I am one of the old beta players who quit multiple times and it seems there are many new faces.Now then,I am thinking about starting again,however I have a few questions

1.How has Maple changed since the Orbis PQ (that's the last major update I remember)

2.Has the community improved/worsened?

3.How is the hacker situation these days?

4.This one is for my old friends,the ones who know and remember me,do ya'll still play on Scania?

5.And lastly,how is the economy these days?

1) There isnt much new. Ludi Maze PQ for 51~70, and Henesys PQ for 10+ users. Theres the haunted mansion area now, but until next maintenance you need a cash shop item marked with an H to get in.

2) I don't play often, so I can't say, but its fairly ok I believe.

3) I don't see many hackers, but you will see one now and then...like the new Miss hack too.

4) I think I remember you, at least here, not in game, and I don't think I ever qualified as a friend, and yes, I still play scania...all though currently, my friend uses my character, as I'm inactive, and play Trickster Online.

5) I don't know a damn thing about prices.

Oh, and welcome back.

Happy Halloween.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:02 am
hackers are out there.

just gotta go to the right maps now a days to find them *the dark and ice drake maps*

ummmmmmmmm scania hasnt changed much. Glove att scrolls have dropped from quests from NLC.
and thats about it really

zonic69

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:21 pm
*pops in* Hey there! 4laugh
I'm still here, sort of. ninja

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash