Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Fanworks
Beta Needed.!! Please!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you....be my Beta?
  *Sniff* Yes!
  Eww! No!
  *Looks around* Yippy Gold!!
View Results

Super Cy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:17 pm
If this needs to go somewhere else, I'm sorry and please move it to the correct place!

I need a new Beta. In case you are curious about my old Beta, she went "Crazy B*tch" on everyone and I refuse to talk to her until she gets her head together...

So, in the mean time I have stories that need to be proof read because I'm a bad speller and sometime something just doesn't sound right and needs to be changed.

Requirements: Good spelling, good grammar (tell the differences between there, their, and they're), and be good at that corrective criticisms (I don't like your story doesn't cut it...I need to know why and what you think should be different). Also needs no be willing to read Harry Potter slash parings of all kinds, but also needs to at least enjoy Harry/Draco, because I write a BUTTLOAD of it... It get down right dirty sometimes (in good ways) so you need not to mind and also be able to comment on it! xd

PM me or post in here if your are interested or know someone who might be...Let it be said, I am a**l retentive and like things to be done my way... 4laugh

I also like ninjas! ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:08 pm
Hello. If you're still looking for a beta, I'd be happy to help.  

[Poetic Death]

Liara-Shadowsong

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:26 pm
I'm a rather busy full-time college student, but if you'd like to send me fanfiction to beta, I'd be more than willing provided that you are considerate of my class deadlines (don't complain if the delay between sending a piece out and getting it back is a little longer than you'd like due to one or more exams in the same week coupled with loads of homework, for example). If you'd like proof that I can correct spelling and grammar, I have a few pieces posted at www.fanfiction.net/~KawaiiChibiShun , although only one so far is Harry Potter and none of them are slash (I can't write romance all that well myself, I'm afraid, although I definitely read it if it's done fairly well, including but not limited to H/D). PM me if you want me to beta something (or more than one something), so I can send you my email address to make it easier to send if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:08 am
I wouldn't mind helping out. I enjoy lots of Harry/Draco fanfiction as well. :3 PM me if you're interested.  

chocobeans

Jill_Pole

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:38 am
I speak good engrish. I really do. I know that Enrish should be capitalized.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:03 pm
I can do it if the position hasn't already been filled. But if it has been than that's fine too.  

SplitDemonIdentity

Fanworks

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff