Purity
Purity
Purity
Purity

Slipknot "Purity"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:35 pm
You all stare, but you'll never see

User Image

A group of friends were not really known to anyone else out side of there little group, this group had became known as he invisables.But what happens when they don't want to be invisable anymore what if they are tired of getting ignored, picked on, pushed away? what would happen if this little group started to fight back taking over the school to get there names known.
She goes out for volleyball,He goes out for wrestaling, She goes out for the drama club, He goes out for football, she goes out for chours and he is going to join the band.  

toxic geekie

toxic geekie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:46 pm
There is something inside me

User Image
She
has always loved to play volley ball but has never had the guts to go and do it but afterHe pushes her to go for it because They are in love.
He has always wanted to play football but didn't think he was good enough until He tells him to just at least try and that if he did he would go out for wrestaling.They are brothers.
He promised both Him and her to go out for the wrestaling team because it was the only way to get Them to do it.
Shehas always loved the theater and with the help of him She went after her dream,They are lovers.
She has always had a great voice but never presuded her dream until her crush told her to go after it anyway.
He has always played the drums and loves them so he decided to join the band, after encouraging her to persue her dream, he has a huge crush on her and is thinking of asking her out.
Now that these friends have split up and started there new lives what will happen to there friend ships or there relation ships? only you the role player can tell.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:00 pm

Taken
reserved
Open
Roles:

Her///open///username
Him///open///username
Her///Taken///Maggalette
Him///Open///Username
Her///reserved///Username
Him///Open///Username

She loves Him

She loves Him

She has a crush on Him  

toxic geekie

toxic geekie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:02 pm
Profile code:

[ Insert a quote that fits your character]
[imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft]
[size=5][ Url extra pics here]
[b][color=insertyourcolor][size=9]They call me:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=9][color=Postingcolor][First.X. Middle.X. Last name][/color][/size]
[b][color=insertyourcolor][size=9]But you may call me:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=9][color=insertpostingcolor][Nicknames three to four nicknames please] [/color][/size]
[b][color=insertyourcolor][size=9]I am a:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=9][color=yourpostingcolor] [Gender here make it nice and funny like : loverly lady ect..][/color][/size]
[b][color=insertyourcolor][size=9]They say I am:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=9][color=insertpostingcolor][Personality at least one paragraph][/color][/size]
[b][color=insertyourcolor][size=9]This is who I am:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=9][color=insertpostingcolor][your role][/color][/size]
[b][color=insertcolor][size=9]This is my own story:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=9][color=insertpostingcolor] [Bio at least two paragraphs][/color][/size]
[b][color=insertyourcolor][size=9]Ilove:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=9][color=insertpostingcolor][10 things you like][/color][/size]
[b][color=insertyourcolor][size=9]I can not stand:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=9][color=insertyourpostingcolor][10 things you dislike][/color][/size]
[b][color=insertcolor][size=9]Play that funky music:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=9][color=insertpostingcolor][Bands that you like short or long I don't care][/color][/size]
[b][color=insertcolor][size=9]My theme song:[/b][/color][/size]
[color=insertpostingcolor][size=9][A song that describes your character most in url][/color][/size]
[b][color=insertcolor][size=9]Pull those strings:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=18][color=insertpostingcolor][Username][/color][/size]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:03 pm

User Image

Rules:

PG-13
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Gaia is a PG-13 site so there fore this is a PG-13 role play, cursing is allowed but not every other word please, absalutly no cybering allowed.

Literacy
This is a semi literate to Literate role play, which means no ** for actions or one liners are allowed I expect at least one to two paragraphs, I understand writers block but I still at least expect four sentances. I expect good grammer and good spelling I can't spell everything right but at least try your best.

OOC
Please use some form of ooc wether it be (()), [[]], //ooc, or Ooc: just use it I do not want any chat speak in character but out of character I will allow GtG or Brb ect... but no TXT TLK LYK TIS FER JOO

Posting

Do not use ** for actions no one liners, I want font size 9-10 only don't make me squint at your color make it readable, agian two paragraphs at least four sentances for writers block you can do it I know you can.Please use " for talking" and also you will be loved to Bold it also and italics for thinking

Profiles
Do not change my profile skeleton it will just make me angry or stel any of my material please if you wish to use anything then pm me about it. The profile skeleton will be after this I won't be choosing your color you can do that all by yourself, Pm all profiles titled for reservation "You all stare, but you will never see" and for joining "There is something inside me". Pictures must be real people no anime, celebs ,sigs, or avatars are allowed use friends,photobucket,google...ect... just make them real people.

no godmoding
No cybering
Have fun
I will add more rules as I see fit
Do not leave anyone out
Joining pm title "There is something inside me"
reservation "You all stare, but you will never see"
DO NOT STEAL MY IDEA
Just so you know the color in the description is not the color you have to post in but at least put it as your color in the profile so I know who you are talking about and yourpostingcolor can be whatever you want it to be.

toxic geekie

toxic geekie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:11 pm
[ "And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!" - Edgar Allen Poe]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted - nevermore]
They call me:
[Kianna[prounounced Key-anna].X.Lynn.X. Midnight]
But you may call me:
[Kiki[Prounounced Key-Key].X. Kia[prounounced Key-ah].X.Ki[prounounced Key]]
I am a:
[Loverly lady]
They say I am:

[I have long black hair and dazzaling blue eyes, I weigh 100 pounds and am 5'9" I have my libre,eyebrow,nose,and ears pierced and a tattoo of a heart on my shoulder.

I am very stubborn and heard headed and I love to put up a good fight until I get my way ,I can be shy and like to stay away from people I don't know that well but that only lasts till you get me high then I become loud and funny and very stupid.I love doing stupid and dangerous s**t I love the high from the so called adrenaline rushes.I am emo and tend to where my emotions on my sleeves alot and when it comes to getting me a boy I want yea right... I am a hopless romantic I want to be in love but I don't think that I can I have bad self esteem issues. But that was before I met
him]
This is who I am:
[Her]
This is my own story:
[My name is Kianna Lynn Midnight you may call me Kiki or Kia, I was born on October 31 which also happened to beHalloween.I am an only child of my mother and father we have lived here my whole life. When I turned 5 my father thought it was a good idea to takeme fishing that day was nice and warm even in the early morning.We had so much fun even though we didn't ceatch anything as we were driving home my father looked back at me to tell me something I screamed and pointed ahead.

the car that was in front of us stopped suddenly and our car ran right into it our car flipped over the car we had hit and landed on the wheels we were okay but before we could say anything another car hit us the car rolled agian I made it but I couldn't see my father, getting out of my booster seat I crawled out the window and looked into see hat he was barly alive the ambulance rushed to the site my father did live and is now very religous and paranoid about driving anywhere he can no longer work so he gets disability checks. ]

I love:

[ 1]Parties
2]Ciggerettes
3]Drugs
4]Adrenaline rushes
5]Hanging out
6]Computers
7]Singing
8]Making out
9]Dancing
10]Music ]

I can not stand:
[ 1]Needles
2]Spiders
3]Nuts (he is allergic to them)
4]Posers
5]Hypocrits
6]Shallow people
7]People who think they are better then everyone else
8]Being alone
9]Avril lavene
10]Love]

Play that funky music:
[1]Fall out Boy
2]Hawthorne Heights
3]My chemical romance
4]Slipknot
5]The Used
6] MSI
7]System of a down
8]ICP
9]Panic! At The Disco
10]Story of the year
11]Linkin Park
12]Red Jumpsuit Apparatus ]

My theme song:
[ the bird and the worm the used]
Pull those strings:
[Maggalette]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:14 pm
Acccepted profiles:

toxic geekie

toxic geekie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:15 pm
Announcements:

Open and accepting

White list:
Maggalette for making the role play

Black list:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:18 pm
Setting:

Time:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

00/01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17/ 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 30 / 31 / 32 / 33 / 34 / 35 / 36 / 37 / 38 / 39 / 40 / 41 / 42 / 43 / 44 / 45 / 46 / 47 / 48 / 49 / 50 / 51 / 52 / 53 / 54 / 55 / 56 / 57 / 58 / 59 /60

AM / PM

Month:

Jan / Feb / Mar / Apr / May / Jun / Jul / Aug / Sep /Oct / Nov / Dec

Day:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 /
16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 /
29 / 30 / 31

Weather:

Cold / Stormy / Snowing / Hot / Windy / Mild / Perfect / Chilly

Where:

Everyone is either awake or waking up.
Some are already awake and getting ready for the first day of school
It is in New York.
The stores are opening up
It is a wonderful Monday morning...wait Mondays are horrible gah....oh well it is still Monday

toxic geekie

toxic geekie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kianna.T.Kiki.T.Kia
Darkness surrounded the little room, in this room upon opening it and letting the light shine in you can see a little room only ment for one person, this room has a basic setting there is a dresser to the right leaning agianst the wodden walls that were covered with posters and drawings, next to it there is a small walk in closet the closet door hung open as if waiting someone to enter, there is a small window in the middel with over laying it is a dark blanket to keep the sun out. To the right of the room stood a lonely nightstand with a black digital alram clock, a red lamp, a black cellphone, and a red ipod lay on the top of it.Next to the nightstand sat a singel bed pushed up agiant the wall, within the bed lay a teenage girl her covers pulled up to her chin away in dream land.The girl lay there still at first glance you could swear she was no longer amoungst the living, The loud sound of her alarm clock erupted through the silent house and the girl frightened by the sudden outburst sat up her black hair a mess and her green eyes wide she looked around fumabaling with her pale hand for her lamp and turned on the lamp beside her on the nightstand. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock muttering under her breath, she sat up agianst the wall and yawned widley to herself reaching over and clicking the off button on her alarm clock.

Kiki stretched and moved to the side of her bed and put her warm pale feet onto the cold wodden floor she yelleped at the sudden coldness and brought her feet back and sighed, she lay on her stumich and stretched down over the side of the bed reaching under the bed for her slippers and brought them out and then turned herself around sitting back up.She placed the slippers on her feet then stood up once agian heading to her little walk in closet, the sound of the alarm apparently had not awoken anyone she shook her head now remembering that she had forgotten to close the door to the closet after she had used it last night.Rifaling through her clothes she found a plaid school girl skirt gotten from hot topic, and a black corset looking shirt she had gotten from hot topic, and closed the door to the closet and placed the clothes on her bed and walked over to her dresser opening the drawers silenlty pulling out a pair of panties and a bra.

She grabed her clothes from her bed and headed out of her door and down the hallway to the bathroom to take a nice warm shower to wake her up and to get herself clean.She placed her hand on the fading brass door knob she turned it and pulled opening up the door and walked in placing her hand agian on the inside this time on the brss knob she closed the door locking it.sliding the glassy looking shower door open and turned on the brss knobs to the warm setting and ran the water getting un dressed and stepping underneath the refreshing water.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games