Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Cyprus School for Gifted Students- Need Teachers! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining Cyprus?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:31 am
He pulled his hand back rather quickly with a start....

"O... sorry i forgot i was wearing gloves."

Like that Nich's revery was broken. He continued on as he let his hand fall.

He walked back to their room and held the door open. "you probably wanna crash eh. I can wait out here while you change... just dont leave me out here. ... allright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:54 pm
Chole blinked after Nich.
"I-it wasn't that!" she said, a little angered, "I didn't want to insult you or anything," she said standing outside the door, watching Nich.

Twilights Lily

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:02 am
Relax... you did nothing of the sort. just go get changed and knock when your done..."

Nich smiled, he liked this girl, he really liked this girl, and he didnt want to offend her. She was the first freind he'd had in many years.

"That last bit was sarcasm if you care to know i was trying to make a joke. Im obviously a little rusty at it..."

He smiled again, his old confidence was slowly leeching back into him, back from the days when he thought himself a penmortal man.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:39 am
Chloe smiled an relaxed. She nodded. "Fine, I'll let you know when I'm done then," she said.
She stepped into the room and gently closed the door. She sighed and walked over to her bag, which was on the bed. She went trough her stuff and found some PJ bottoms with whie clouds on it. She took her skirt off and slipped her shoes off and put on the PJ bottoms. She decided to leave the shirt on and smiled, she went to open the door for Nich. "Done," she said smiling still. She was so happy to have a friend that was waiting for her.

Twilights Lily

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:24 pm
Nich chuckled as he entered. "That was uick... you didnt change much though eh..."

Nich walked in and hung up his coat scarf and vest. He may have seemed morose and lonley but one thing he wasnt was shy. He unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it in the hamper, then he unbuckled his pants, shrugged those off and tossed them onto the hook with his coat.

Standind there in a pair of black boxer shorts he pulledon a pair of loose fitting woolen pants from his bag and sat down on his bed. Lastly he loosed the shaggy hair from his ponytail, and shook his head a bit.

Then he realised how odd that all must have seemed and he looked back at chloe with a shrug. "You dont mind do you? I can put the gloves and stuff back on if you want."

He had suddenly become brutally aware of his pasty white skin and icy touch. He didnt wanna scare off his freind, and he could offer her no conolences as to his hideous features except hiding.

He laughed as he thought back to the times when he had been thought handsome, when he thought back to the last time he had felt warmth in his body, to the last time he had touched the flesh of a girl.

He thought back to how that girl now slept a sleep he himself had been depraved and he sighed a sad sigh. He probably would have cried if he had it in him anymore the ability to.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:57 pm
Choe blushed when she relaized that Nich was changing, she was completely red by the time he was in his boxers, she had never seen a guy with most of his clothes off like this. "I-it's okay," she said looking down.
She looked up back to Nich and noticed that he looked...depressed. "A-are you okay?" she asked.

Twilights Lily

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:33 am
a wry smile crossed his face and he chuckled to himself... "Okay? I'm dead chloe.... Thats just a little bit less than okay."

Then he realized how cold he was being, and his smile faded... deppressed, he was always deppressed it seemed, but he had a new pseudo-life, and he shouldnt waste it crying over his last failed one.

"Im sorry chloe... I didnt mean to be so harsh, im just a little shaken up is all."

He stood up with the intent of crossing the room and sitting beside her, but then he remembered and he he didnt want to make her uncomfortable with his ghostly cold presence.

"Just get some sleep okay... "

Sleep was another thing he missed, he didnt need to do it anymore, and that was helpful, but he wanted to sometimes, and he couldnt.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:30 am
Chloe rubbed her arm and nodded, she hoped that she hadn't messed up her friendship with Nich.
"It's okay," she said.
She didn't really feel like sleeping, but jumped into bed anyway, since she was starting to feel cold. She was gald to find a lamp on a mightstand to her right, she turned it on and grapped her backpack to get a book; Great Heliocopter Stories

Twilights Lily

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:40 pm
Nich stood up softly so as not to disturb her reading. He crossed the room slowly and brushed the tips of his fingers along the edge of chloe's bed. With a bit of alchemy in hand he warmed the covers instantly.

He sat by the window and let the moonlight wash across his skin. the window sill was frozen, but he couldnt feel it in the slightest.

He white light shone into that half of the room and he almost seemed to blend with it.

The veiw was beautiful, he looked out upon a snowy landscape with sloping lawns all covered in a thin layer of snow. The moon gave the entire night a semblance of black and white.

It soothed him somehow, as if that was how different the parts of him were...  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff