Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Another "Don't you hate it when..." Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:38 pm
I'm white... well not plain white.

Mainly Irish, German and French. With a tiny bit of Scottish.

So the French in me hates the German in me.
And the German in me hates the Irish in me.
And the Irish in me hates everyone.
I'm just a big ball of hate.

But in my whole background I'm proud of my Irish and my German.
My Grandma on my moms side was strictly pure German.
While my Grandpa side was pure Irish.

My dads family is Irish French German and a teensy bit Scottish.
So hes a mutt.

So on the whole bad part of my heritage...
People think that since I'm a German I'm a Nazi.
Since I'm Irish I'm a drunk.
And since I'm french I do bathe.

But I would never ever change my heritage.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:46 pm
you forgot the fact that also evrything else hates the french in you  

The Dadalorian
Crew

drkmtn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:50 pm
I'm French.
So everybody hates me haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:56 pm
I'm dutch so my friends occasionally call me dutch as an insult. But I don't mind at all. I complain about store prices behind the shopkeep's back. So I openly admit all the time, "Well yeah, I'm too Jewish... well technically, Dutch."

My last name is Bolhuis. You can imagine the many ways people mock it.
The ONE thing I hate is when my teachers in highschool knew me for 1- 4 years and STILL pronounced it "Bowl-hews" or "Ball-hews" or "Bullhouse" or "Bowlhouse". It's BALL-HOUSE. SIMPLE. In dutch it would be "bowl" but with a stronger O sound not like "oh" but ... like you're pronouncing an immediate h sound with an L sound on the end. like... Bohl... The last part is pronounced beginning with a hew sound but with more of an -oose sound on the end.
That's Bolhuis. They AREN'T DUTCH THOUGH. So it's BALL-HOUSE. IF they WERE Dutch, they'd KNOW how to pronounce it.

Mispronunciations don't bother me, it's when cocky bastards and assholes do it on purpose or they just don't give a s**t to pay attention when I correct them... but through grade 10 - 13 (I had a 5th year 'cause I failed too much.) I just stopped correcting people because I figured it wasn't worth the time.

EDIT:
LOL on the funny side, my friend Matt hates EVERYONE xD
He's a sociopath. He hates gays, jews, blacks, emo kids, fat people, and pretty much EVERYONE xD
HAHAHA I just laugh along. He's a cool guy
I use the word ****** all the time when I'm cursing at video games... I got the habit from him mostly xD

He hates emo kids because they crave attention and whine but when he's bored or upset he cuts or does masochistic things. I told him to do something that isn't stupid like cutting. Since he hates animals too (besides his own dog... most of the time. LOL), I told him to buy 50 cent feeder mice and whip them at a wall really hard and watch them splatter. LOL  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:33 pm
Meh. I'm 3/4ths Norwegian and 1/4th whatever (I'm calling it Anglo-Saxon until I find substantial proof of otherwise). There's some insignificant part of me that's... I'm guessing Sioux Nation, given the location of origin of the ancestor of mine with the native blood...

By the way, Native American means "born in America", so I don't support the use of that term to describe the particular race of mongoloid peoples in the Americas. Indigenous American would be fine, or we could use what I've heard Canadians use, which is First Nations. That seems to make the most sense, as they were parts of the first nations. Simple.

But. I've come under limited scrutiny for my Scandinavian heritage; though, when ich spreche sie Deutsch, I get called a Nazi. Meh. When I say something in what straggling pieces of Norwegian I've learned to somebody, I just hear "Did you make up that language?" or "I thought Norwegians spoke German or something"

"Germanic People" does not mean German.

No, I am not a Viking, though I'm probably related to someone who was. I'm a Petersen, I'm a Coffin, I'm a Hembree (Amalric), I'm an American, etc.

And I wish the American education system would stop giving scholarships based on race. That's a damned stupid practice. I don't support race-based donation of money. To quote Fredrick Douglass, "When black people become dependent on the government, all they've done is change masters." I apply it in a broader sense.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:49 pm
I don't mind being called a beaner but it depends on who calls me one, My school is very lets say colorful biggrin  

TheTailz

goodgirl18

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:30 pm
pokyoryru
i dont think i would hate you cause youre palenstitian (sorry, i spelled it wrong)
but i live in maryland now (from ohio) but people think im gonna cut them or something cause im emo and that pisses me off ><
i kinda know how you feel
but yeah, some people are just ignorant as all

like dude, u live in Maryland? me too. contributing to the discussing though, people r goin 2 be stupid, even in ur own race along as we keep enforcing sterotypes. be unique. i am. i luv everbody though. hello everyone!!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:44 am
100% hmong and i hate it, our people are stupid and *****  

Rekindled Spirit

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:50 am
goodgirl18
pokyoryru
i dont think i would hate you cause youre palenstitian (sorry, i spelled it wrong)
but i live in maryland now (from ohio) but people think im gonna cut them or something cause im emo and that pisses me off ><

like dude, u live in Maryland? me too. contributing to the discussing though, people r goin 2 be stupid, even in ur own race along as we keep enforcing sterotypes. be unique. i am. i luv everbody though. hello everyone!!!! biggrin
Gasp! I used to live in Maryland. What town are you two in?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:24 pm
EmoJirachi
goodgirl18
pokyoryru

Gasp! I used to live in Maryland. What town are you two in?

Baltimore! U? xd  

goodgirl18

falloutboy lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:40 pm
dont we all, dont we all.
=]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:28 pm
well im dark skinnd,so everyone who knows me says that im just black and nothing else. but when i tell them that im also british,scottish and irish, their reactions are like no your not, then they think im lieing and they get mad at me and stuff. i just hate it when they do that.  

chaaad-naz

TheTailz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:27 pm
My school is very intergrated its a very crazy.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games